First prostate massage

I've seen from Bridgewater that there is someone offering prostate massages.

I've never once had one, but have enjoyed some play back there but never had my P cherry popped. Just wondering if anyone has been to see her yet, or have experienced that type of massage elsewhere.  And their thoughts / opinions.

Its not something I've ever asked for, but if a girl likes to play around back there I don't stop her. Thus far I've yet to have an 'OMG' experience with it. Many of the girls that do it just don't know what they're doing. They think just stick a finger in there and I'm doing it. God I hope there's more too it but I haven't found it yet. Biggest problem, lack of lube.  

Ive had it done from Veronica. She is the only one who offers it in that group. I enjoyed it. As a first timer she made me feel comfortable and even shaved my ass first. Nice of her to do. Just gotta go in with open mind and relaxed. 

I've thought about going to one of the local toy stores and picking up a massager to try and home

But if V knows what she's doing I may have to go try it out

I made sure my bowels where empty and even took a shower before our session at the location. Its a hard feeling to describe but she obviously knew what she was doing cause i tried doing it to myself the night before and it just felt off lol. 

It’s not something I want done.   
j was annoyed one time when a provider went at it without asking.   I think it’s something they should ask first.    

I think "predisposed" might be a synonym for "heavily lubricated".  Possibly in two senses of the word.  :)

You want it to be sensual not medically intrusive.

I've had this the p massage a number of times.  Most providers I've tried are horrible at it.  I generally don't ask for it any more.  CCC Cap C for Cougar was absolutely amazing at that.  not sure if she's around any more. 

If having a woman stick her finger up your ass sounds intriguing, then you're predispositioned. 

If having a woman stick her finger up your ass sounds like insanity, then you're not. 

5 hours ago, wildstallion said:

So is this a outta this world experience if the provider knows what she’s doing ?

Its not so much about your provider, its about whether you're in the right place and state of mind to accept it. The right provider helps of course, but if you're not into it, ready, it can be ... awkward. 

• Thanks 1

many many years ago i had a little trouble with my plumbing. i was working in ontario and went to a local dr to get checked out. he wanted to take a swab with this qtip but it  wouldn't go up. he had me roll on my side and gave me the p massage and in a matter of seconds there was a feeling that i cannot describe other than wow. some pre cum and it was all lubricated  and q tip slide up.

ever since then i have tried the odd provider to replicate but so far none have. i guess you really have to know what you are looking for.

ps i never tried cap c for cougar

53 minutes ago, manrock said:

he wanted to take a swab with this qtip but it  wouldn't go up.

• Ah the ole qtip gag. Used by doctors that get off busting straight guys cherries. :classic_ohmy:

9 hours ago, Blue0012 said:
  • Ah the ole qtip gag. Used by doctors that get off busting straight guys cherries. :classic_ohmy:

Made me spit out my morning coffee good one.  

• Like 1

Years ago I was seeing a lady named Soleil. One day she had me get on all fours and proceeded to give me a prostate massage. Eventually I came. I’ve never had an orgasm that intense. It’s a shame she retired shortly thereafter. 

23 hours ago, manrock said:

many many years ago i had a little trouble with my plumbing. i was working in ontario and went to a local dr to get checked out. he wanted to take a swab with this qtip but it  wouldn't go up. he had me roll on my side and gave me the p massage and in a matter of seconds there was a feeling that i cannot describe other than wow. some pre cum and it was all lubricated  and q tip slide up.

ever since then i have tried the odd provider to replicate but so far none have. i guess you really have to know what you are looking for.

ps i never tried cap c for cougar

What's the Dr's name?

• Haha 1

OK, I will admit it. Once, out of curiosity, I did lube up my finger and jam it up my ass while I was whacking off. It felt a bit weird, but it did not seem to enhance my sexual pleasure very much. I suppose my finger isn't long enough to tickle my prostate.😐

1 hour ago, Greenly said:

OK, I will admit it. Once, out of curiosity, I did lube up my finger and jam it up my ass while I was whacking off. It felt a bit weird, but it did not seem to enhance my sexual pleasure very much. I suppose my finger isn't long enough to tickle my prostate.😐

Find something longer. :classic_ohmy: