First prostate massage

Be careful what you put up there.  All kinds of urban legends, true or not, about guys showing up at emergency with a hammer handle or something bigger caught up there.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:48 AM, livewire007 said:

Be careful what you put up there.  All kinds of urban legends, true or not, about guys showing up at emergency with a hammer handle or something bigger caught up there.

If that happens forget about going to emergency. Just dreading the hours in the waiting room with a hammer handle stuck up your ass.

How would even sit in the waiting room? Maybe lay across 3 seats. And if emergency is packed like normal you’d be laying across 3 people while you have a hammer up your ass. Really awkward.

Just make sure it’s a wood handled hammer. That way you could  go to the lake and get a beaver to naw it off for you. Problem solved. 

5 hours ago, RiverCityGuy said:

You keep the hammer head on so you can pull it out..... Eeeesh amateurs 🤣

Ah ... thats what I did wrong. 

• Haha 1

Don't knock this experience. When well executed (sadly CC Cap of Cougar has retired), it is AMAZING.

1.) The taboo surrounding anal play makes your mind do gymnastics

2.) The area around the anus and the base of the scrotum is loaded with nerves - it is highly errogenous, which is why rimming will blownyour mind

3.) The prostate itself is the male g-spot, and when tweaked just right will fill the urethra with secretions (potent ejaculation brewing) and sets off visceral sensations, that when combined with penis stimulation is the sensory equivalent of quadrophonic sound.

4.) Prostate stimulation is good for you - it helps reduce prostate enlargement and cancer (so "they" say)

Anyway - you really should put side any aversions you have, be patient and try it. 

Usually more experienced d SPs know their stuff. Still looking for a replacement for CC, and plan to TOFFT today.....

On 6/6/2020 at 6:48 AM, livewire007 said:

As promised I visited Veronica in Osborne. Tall, thirty-ish Russian blonde. A very nice lady indeed. Really made me feel special, went waaaay over time..

It's a great location in the Village, communicationand setup easdy. Punctual too.

She's trained as a RMT elsewhere, and knows her way around knots. She tells me has additional training for prostate treatments.  I would believe her.

Highly recommended. Will definitely see her again for many reasons.... Really liked her company and attention.

Still not CC. So the search continues.....

• Like 1

No judging but it’s not my thing

i was a bit shocked one time when a massage provider just went to stick her finger in my but

i kindly asked her not to do that

i may be missing out 

but I’m ok with that 

just doesn’t appeal to me.