Haven't been for over a year and have a hankering to go this week. Location is very convenient for me. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? I prefer ladies with a bit more meat on the bones, darker skin (including ebony), and don't mind bolt-on's or natural. IF you have had any sessions with girls that fit that description and have a recommendation or head's up PM's would be welcomed. 

Thanks

21 minutes ago, executivemale said:

Haven't been for over a year and have a hankering to go this week. Location is very convenient for me. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? I prefer ladies with a bit more meat on the bones, darker skin (including ebony), and don't mind bolt-on's or natural. IF you have had any sessions with girls that fit that description and have a recommendation or head's up PM's would be welcomed. 

Thanks

Mona

46 minutes ago, executivemale said:

Thanks

Joy is Ebony and gives a good massage 

49 minutes ago, dino99 said:

Joy is Ebony and gives a good massage 

Thanks. Had Joy a couple times, good to hear she is still there. I think I might try someone new though.

21 minutes ago, dino99 said:

There’s another larger ebony girl there think her name is Erica 

Sounds up my alley. if anyone has tried her out i would appreciate more info or a PM. Thanks!

Had Vanessa the other day, really good time. She's not shy and really seemed to worry about making sure I had a great time. I will definitely repeat with her. I can't imagine she will be there too many years so will enjoy while I can.