3 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Wasn't Rose at one time using the  name Susan ?

Yes and that is the name I knew her by...but the boss said she has taken a leave of absence and could be permanently..

Cheers 

19 hours ago, spontanious said:

How did u book a,massage with her?

It's clear who works there

Melissa Angela and Shasha.

I texted the office made appt for 1/2 later,got there, no Susan,,,and yes Roe and Susan are same person

24 minutes ago, hotdickncider said:

If you like PM me with the name you used and I will call my contact and find out why you got bait and switched 

3 hours ago, spontanious said:

If you like PM me with the name you used and I will call my contact and find out why you got bait and switched 

I think there is enough posts about Bait n Switch at their locations, I just expect it by now, I roll with it I guess ..not first choice so whatever..

Edited by ParkerLewis

4 hours ago, spontanious said:

Spon ... respect ... but come on. Rose was a favorite for a looooong time for me. I still love her to death, no one fixes my back like those knobby knees and elbows of hers. But it got to the point they'd make the appointment and I'd get there and she CLEARLY wasn't available. 741 almost religously bait and switches and this has been the case since 712. Perfect example. Coming up St Annes. Text for avail for Rose. Available now. I'm coming down make the appointment. Drive down. Ten minutes. Likely less. Parked on a side street. Text a second time. She's available 'now'? 'I'm parked outside'. Yes come in. Go in, 2 minutes tops, Rose not available, she's with a client. Will be available in 40 minutes. 741 WILL say ANYTHING to get you in with the expectation that you'll stick around with whomever is available. This was the case as recently as November. Had a lengthy conversation about it with Sunny back in December. She was like *shrugg* 'what can I do about it'. 

Don't believe me, have a friend text a request for Rose tomorrow, not your number. My money says they book the appointment. You may not be seeing the bait and switch because they recognise you. 

4 hours ago, hotdickncider said:

27 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

Spon ... respect ... but come on. Rose was a favorite for a looooong time for me. I still love her to death, no one fixes my back like those knobby knees and elbows of hers. But it got to the point they'd make the appointment and I'd get there and she CLEARLY wasn't available. 741 almost religously bait and switches and this has been the case since 712. Perfect example. Coming up St Annes. Text for avail for Rose. Available now. I'm coming down make the appointment. Drive down. Ten minutes. Likely less. Parked on a side street. Text a second time. She's available 'now'? 'I'm parked outside'. Yes come in. Go in, 2 minutes tops, Rose not available, she's with a client. Will be available in 40 minutes. 741 WILL say ANYTHING to get you in with the expectation that you'll stick around with whomever is available. This was the case as recently as November. Had a lengthy conversation about it with Sunny back in December. She was like *shrugg* 'what can I do about it'. 

Don't believe me, have a friend text a request for Rose tomorrow, not your number. My money says they book the appointment. You may not be seeing the bait and switch because they recognise you. 

Well blue...with respect...if you were a regular why would you be bait and switch...I have never had a bait and switch and you been around longer than me and with respect I also after time get the girls number so I can book direct with them

Rose..sunny..Alina..lisa..etc

I know after talking to my contact tonight...like I said I would..

She did say the girls who are working sometimes take the calls or texts and have been known to lie...but the reason for this board is to keep us all in the loop and there had been posts done about Susan/rose taking time off and I myself did a few comments...

And there was even a post saying Rose was at ness...so I texted Linda and she said no such person was there...

So maybe just maybe again no disrespect to anyone ...just maybe some are just searching to find out info

Just saying...but again sincerely I have never been baited and switched...with that said I have never done a walk in either...I book I'm advance and confirm the night before...it works for me..

Cheers and be safe 

1 hour ago, spontanious said:

Well blue...with respect...if you were a regular why would you be bait and switch...

Don't get me wrong, I walk EVERY time. 

... there had been posts done about Susan/rose taking time off and I myself did a few comments...

I'm aware of those posts. I'm just saying, with my history with 741, it doesn't suprise me that the OP booked with Rose when its apparent she's taking time off. 

Just saying...but again sincerely I have never been baited and switched...with that said I have never done a walk in either...I book I'm advance and confirm the night before...it works for me..

Cheers and be safe 

To be clear in my case I'm talking about booked appointments. Usually same day and short notice, admittedly. But the point is the handler says she's available and I get there and she isn't. Repeatedly over the last two years. To the point I don't go there much anymore. Which is a shame cause Rose IS a favorite. 

6 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Don't get me wrong, I walk EVERY time. 

I'm aware of those posts. I'm just saying, with my history with 741, it doesn't suprise me that the OP booked with Rose when its apparent she's taking time off. 

To be clear in my case I'm talking about booked appointments. Usually same day and short notice, admittedly. But the point is the handler says she's available and I get there and she isn't. Repeatedly over the last two years. To the point I don't go there much anymore. Which is a shame cause Rose IS a favorite. 

To add to all of this ...I was keeping this to myself but according to my source..the handler..Rose is gone...in a new relationship...may never return 

Cheers

14 hours ago, spontanious said:

the handler..Rose is gone...in a new relationship...may never return 

Thats good to hear. I'm glad to hear it. I wish her all the happiness in the world. 

43 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

Thats good to hear. I'm glad to hear it. I wish her all the happiness in the world. 

I did the same and the handler said she would pass it on to rose that we wished her well

Cheers