Is Annie off Pembina back in business?

Hi guys. New user here. I was a regular with Annie but I have lost her number. Does anyone know if she is back taking clients? Would appreciate any info. Thanks. 

On 5/16/2020 at 9:00 AM, Curiouser said:

Hi guys. New user here. I was a regular with Annie but I have lost her number. Does anyone know if she is back taking clients? Would appreciate any info. Thanks. 

Last time I saw Annie it was a different Annie at the house. The grandparents were nowhere around so it seems that this different Annie (who I had seen before at a place near the HSC) is moved in there.  Who knows but I miss the younger Annie I used to visit.

Shes been off for the whole virus thing, well before the province shut things down... she has family at her studio so I dont believe she is in any hurry to come back..

Thanks for the feedback. As much as I would like a good massage right about now, I am just more concerned that she has gotten through this without trouble.  She is a very nice person from what I can tell. 

Spoke briefly to her as recently as a week ago, she said she was good but that she wasn't taking clients yet. She didn't say why or provide any ETA on returning. 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:01 AM, Blue0012 said:

Spoke briefly to her as recently as a week ago, she said she was good but that she wasn't taking clients yet. She didn't say why or provide any ETA on returning. 

Hi guys

Any uptade about her? Her add is with a picture cat ? I noticed that before she posted as a 2300 Pembina but know is 2310 so I guess this is still the same person? Woudl you like pm me, what I can expecting from massage with her ?

thx ! 

2 hours ago, Bolek said:

Hi guys

Any uptade about her? Her add is with a picture cat ? I noticed that before she posted as a 2300 Pembina but know is 2310 so I guess this is still the same person? Woudl you like pm me, what I can expecting from massage with her ?

thx ! 

2300 Pembina is Kathy and it's her ad with the cat..Anne is near 1500 Pembina and used to work with Kathy few yrs ago at William

• Like 2

On 6/9/2020 at 4:42 PM, pretzel said:

Anymore seen Annie lately?

I texted her last week and she was still off...  Hopefully back soon, she gives a good massage.

• Thanks 1

Anybody have any update? Lost number precovid and was anxiously awaiting her to start up again....also pm if anyone would be so kind with contact info :)

3 hours ago, cdninja said:

I texted her last week and she said she is done, got a new job. 

Spoke with her last week and was told the same. I wished her the best. 

22 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Spoke with her last week and was told the same. I wished her the best. 

Annie told me she now has a boyfriend she is serious about and he would be extremely annoyed if he found out she was doing anything other than massage. I guess she wanted to solidify her relationship with the bf.