How to make it easier for you? (SPs meeting new Clients)

Hey guys, I'm not only new to lyla but I'm kinda new to this whole scene, and first off I have to say I'm blown away by how well organized things have become. The way the business is being handled now(at least the online portion), is leaps and bounds ahead of the the rest of the world might think and I genuinely applaud everybody for creating a supportive community for SPs and clients alike. 

My question is this: what is it we can do to make things easier for you? I mean, obviously, there's the basics: etiquette, manners, hygiene, respect. But I was sitting here waiting on an outcall appointment the other day and I thought to myself "I'd be so fucking afraid, going to this person's house with no idea what I'm walking into."

Y'all are some of the bravest people I've ever met and I'd like to do everything I can when contacting somebody new to be above board and avoid putting anybody in an uncomfortable position. Advice?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Your post here is an excellent firt step: better advice wlll come from the ladies but following all their screening steps is a very good start. :)

• Thanks 1

The "New to this?" forum already answers a lot of those questions. And by reading recommendations for ladies in your area, you can get a hint of what to expect.

https://www.lyla.ch/forum/204-new-brunswick-recommendations/

The better you communicate your needs, the easier for her to meet your expectations. But keep in mind each new meeting will remain a blind date with it's own dose of discoveries. Attraction, chemistry and personnal tastes will always remain a factor.

With this slow period, it's a good time to talk to ladies, make good rapports and meet when the moment is right.

Anything you can do to make the administrative factor easier would be appreciated. 

To do this:

- Read the entire site/ad

- only contact via the SPs expressed way of contact

- fill out all forms to completion. 
- read reviews to find services levels So that you are not asking the provider 

- if she screens and you don't want to be, move on. Don't ask her to change her policy for you. 

There is nothing worse then having to do extra admin work. We are loaded up with emails/texts all the time. Anything that can reduce is appreciated. 

Right now, during this down time, subscribe to her online virtual services.

One other thing that I think would help now, ask her if she likes to be reviewed and if so, review her. It helps her, it helps your fellow brethren and helps reviews sites. It is a win for everyone. 

That is all I can think of without coffee. LOL. 

Great question though. Thanks. 

• Thanks 3

On 5/18/2020 at 12:23 AM, waterat said:

Your post here is an excellent firt step: better advice wlll come from the ladies but following all their screening steps is a very good start. 🙂

Tip google clients number