1 hour ago, Colbie said:

I saw that but it’s from two years ago....Was looking or a more recent review. 

Considering how divisive the topic was, I highly doubt things will be different. If you want to know more, would recommend contacting members who met her and make your own decision.

Also, as clearly mentioned in the rules: "Lyla is NOT a review board". Ladies are either recommended or they're not.

HaHa yes cause no one on here asks how others experiences were...thanks tips 

why even bother commenting on this if you don’t have anything substantial to add?

18 minutes ago, Colbie said:

HaHa yes cause no one on here asks how others experiences were...thanks tips 

why even bother commenting on this if you don’t have anything substantial to add?

If you want to voice your concerns on how this forum works, you're more than welcomed to contact a mod.

Enjoy your weekend.

I’m good thanks. Forum works great. People ask questions and others respond with answers to the questions. It’s great. 

you get the occasional lyla justice warrior but for the most part it’s great. 

2 minutes ago, Colbie said:

I’m good thanks. Forum works great. People ask questions and others respond with answers to the questions. It’s great. 

you get the occasional lyla justice warrior but for the most part it’s great. 

You seem to expect different answers from similar topics and questions. I highly doubt anything changed in regard to this lady. Even if it did, the feedback will likely be as mixed as it was two years ago. Again, you can contact those who met her and get unfiltered answers. And if you do meet her and she's deserving of a recommendation, you can write one.

As for myself, I just post recommendations and point in direction of answers. If that's too much or not enough for you, there's not much I can do.

Take care.