Later Evening massages

I've had a change to my work schedule and now working in the evening, and not generally off work till 10pm

Are any places still working that late?

I know Osborn and Southpoint are sometimes open in the evening.

I booked a few 10pm and 11pm appointments with Sunny when she was working. It always helped me fall asleep quickly when I got home. I can't wait till she comes back. Otherwise, anyone else I see prefers not to work after 9pm.

There is an ad on LL under massages that’s been running for quite some time. It’s just titled “Oriental Massage”. Ad states 10-midnight. I’ve never been, messaged a few times but just couldn’t make the timing work for whatever reason. From the digging ive done on her, she’s mid 30’s, not Asian, good looks. I’ve never been able to find anything else out about her, which I personally think is odd. Please report back if you end up seeing her 

Ive had a few 10pm appointments with Linda at Ness, but I’m a regular customer, not sure they would see someone new after regular hours.  I’ve actually seen her at 11 twice. 

1 hour ago, usernametaken said:

Has anyone tried Cindy recently?

Not soutpointe Cindy. 

I had World Nails Cindy before the lockdown. She is always so friendly and offers a nice relaxing massage. Seems to genuinely enjoy her job which makes it much better.

7 hours ago, Thanos said:

Not soutpointe Cindy. 

I had World Nails Cindy before the lockdown. She is always so friendly and offers a nice relaxing massage. Seems to genuinely enjoy her job which makes it much better.

She’s always been one of my favs. I think world is still closed. Is Cindy working anywhere?

12 hours ago, Mattyice204 said:

She’s always been one of my favs. I think world is still closed. Is Cindy working anywhere?

Not working anywhere else. She is dedicated to World. Plus she also does  nails and other things so it's a good fit for her.  Can't do massages forever. 

12 hours ago, usernametaken said:

World has 2 girls working. They are open.

News to me. They were closed when I went by yesterday during work.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:02 PM, JC Hustle said:

I've seen the lights on at 741 late a couple times this week.

I saw an ad for 741 saying they are open 24 hours a day. 

Not 741. Thats the south st vital woman that changes her name often. Doesn't have a great reputation. She's changed her name to Crystal apparently to cash in on Crystal Massage thats at 741. Seems pretty intentional. I've never been to her but have heard enough to avoid. 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:02 AM, usernametaken said:

Cindy has her own place in Southpoint. She does late evening if you need.

Have you had any experience with Cindy in Bridgewater?

Think I’ve mentioned this before but I’ve seen Linda at Ness as late as 11pm. It depends , she doesn’t always stay that late.  Lately they have told me tulip will stay later 

Late night with a quality provider isn't very common anymore.

I remember Chloe on St Marys used to be open late and she was great.

We aren't going to get much better until covid is completely over as I think many providers are being very cautious still with limited exposure 

7 minutes ago, Halfsac said:

Tulip works later. Decent massage. Can be a little shy. Really nice person. You won’t be disappointed 

That's good information. Thanks. I haven't been to Ness in awhile. But recently hearing some good things. 

If you are in touch with Jenni from world nails she will do later applicationts.  Need to get to know her first thought.  

On 7/18/2020 at 12:31 PM, Thanos said:

Late night with a quality provider isn't very common anymore.

I remember Chloe on St Marys used to be open late and she was great.

We aren't going to get much better until covid is completely over as I think many providers are being very cautious still with limited exposure 

Where’s Chloe located?