Introducing... Member of the Month!

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey Lyla fam,

From now, we are opening nominations for Lyla Member of the Month

This person will be decided on by the community. You will all be able to nominate one person who has stood out on here, been supportive to the community or just been helpful in the past month. 

You can nominate anyone who uses Lyla - a Provider or a Client.

The list will then be shortlisted and sent to our panel of judges for a final vote.

The winner will get a shout out from us on here and on Twitter. Plus you'll get the satisfaction of knowing we think you're the BUSINESS. Incentive enough, right? 😛

Keep an eye on the comments to find the link to the nomination survey each month, and to keep an eye on who wins the title. 👑

giphy.gif

I tried the "put your suggestion here" and I got no where.  Maybe it's a twitter thing or something that i don't use so I'll put my suggestion on here for now.  I nominate Danielle from Exotic Touch Danielle because of the sexy and beautiful pictures she has been posting on Lyla since the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak.  Danielle has some really nice curves and if I could travel to her I would certainly give her a visit as to see her from closer and get to know her better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I tried the "put your suggestion here" and I got no where.  Maybe it's a twitter thing or something that i don't use so I'll put my suggestion on here for now.  I nominate Danielle from Exotic Touch Danielle because of the sexy and beautiful pictures she has been posting on Lyla since the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak.  Danielle has some really nice curves and if I could travel to her I would certainly give her a visit as to see her from closer and get to know her better.

I've had the good fortune to meet Danielle and I agree she's worth a vote! Also that link from Lydia doesn't work for me at all, permission error. 

My vote for a lady who supports the site and is genuinely a nice, nice person who's thoughtful, educated, kind and not hard on the eyes either is Katherine from Halifax. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Oops, sorry guys - I had a technical issue with the first form! For May, please can you write your nominations on this thread instead 😊 Nominations close 31st May.

My nomination goes out to Ms Manda not just for her pics but her positive contributions to Lyla too.  My only regret is that last summer when I was in Halifax (well Bedford actually) I couldn't make timings work out to meet Manda in person (damn family obligations LOL)

RG

• Like 5

How would it ever be possible for a hobbyist to limit his choice to one lady?  Ergo, here are four! I am a big fan of Tiffany Marie of Moncton, because it is impossible for your mood not to tick up a few notches during and following being in her company, whether in person, or virtually. For similar reasons, I am quite smitten by Berlin Moss, whose replies to genuine inquiries are always timely and sweet, just like the experience of being in her company. And Berlin's virtual offerings are quite tantalizing. Finally, you can feast on the virtual content offered by MsManda just about every day if you like. Her Only Fans material is sexy, quirky, fun, and, did I say sexy? Also at a very decent rate, for good measure. All three of these ladies have a nice virtual presence, and we need that to be smart isolationists. That bodes well for teaming up with these fine ladies in a post-isolation universe, too...they won't be out of practice? Special mention to Katherine of Halifax, for all the solid reasons Rambler mentions above. No online presence, although this does not suit all the ladies, and is a ton of work, as I understand it. But Katherine's sweet nature does remain with you, even when one cannot see her.

• Like 4

I vote for Lydia!

Expanded:

She's been so helpful to me and hopefully many other members. Without our great Mods, none of this would be possible. They work hard to help keep us safe and respected; dealing with negativity, so we dont have to. My heart goes to you Lyd. 

Edited by SarahAlexxx
  • Like 9

Guest lydiahardwood
2 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I vote for Lydia!

Expanded:

She's been so helpful to me and hopefully many other members. Without our great Mods, none of this would be possible. They work hard to help keep us safe and respected; dealing with negativity, so we dont have to. My heart goes to you Lyd. 

You are so kind! I absolutely love working with you lot - this community makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 💓 Big love to you all! 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I vote for Lydia!

Expanded:

Lydia, oh! Lydia, say have you met Lydia
Oh! Lydia, the tattooed lady
She has eyes that folks adore so
And a torso even more so
Lydia, oh! Lydia, that "Encyclopedia"
Oh! Lydia, the Queen of tattoo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I vote for Lydia!

Expanded:

Have to totally agree. Alot of initiative to bring this board back to what John Hartford described as "the Goodle days" (google it, lol). Lydia's initiative is what's needed to involve new users and share the love!

Of course her thoughtful, generous attitude indicates the love be shared among the many wonderful providers and clients here on Lyla!

That being said, I see her initiatives, posts and ideas as directing lyla in a positive direction. We all need to step up and support her.

• Like 3

Guest ModCat

Can Mod's vote?

I would say roamingguy, who always has a kind word to say and respectful! Also very active and always a pleasure to read your comments!

12 minutes ago, Mod_Cat said:

Can Mod's vote?

I would say roamingguy, who always has a kind word to say and respectful! Also very active and always a pleasure to read your comments!

Thank You. Unexpected but Very Much Appreciated 

RG

• Like 3

On 5/21/2020 at 2:55 PM, NotchJohnson said:

Aww thankyou so much you literally just made my whole day😊😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/22/2020 at 9:26 AM, conquistador said:

I'll go against the grain and nominate a gentleman, Notch Johnson.  He is consistently one of the top posters on this site and I'm always amazed at all the pics he finds.  

Cheers.

I agree with this. That is who I would nominate. 

That is for this month. Because I have a long list of members I would like to nominate as well. LOL. 

• Like 6

I like all of the nominations and would like to add Greenteal for his wonderful "Babe of the Day" posts.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Only a couple more days until nominations close for member of the month! Get your suggestions in by 31st May guys :classic_love:

Guest lydiahardwood

Nominations for member of the month May have now closed! The shortlist is with our panel of judges and the winner will be announced in a couple of days. Good luck! 😊

Guest lydiahardwood

Please join me in congratulating the fantastic @NotchJohnson who has won the title "Lyla Member of the Month" 😍 👏

Thank you, Notch, for always providing helpful comments, recommendations and advice, for making us laugh and of course for providing pictures of seriously hot babes 🔥 You are amazing and we are so lucky to have you here on Lyla. 

Nominations for June member of the month are now open on this thread. 

Thank you to all that nominated me for member of the month, I appreciate this very much and hope to keep those pictures and great advice coming to all of you my friends.

• Like 5

On 5/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Rambler1980 said:

I've had the good fortune to meet Danielle and I agree she's worth a vote! Also that link from Lydia doesn't work for me at all, permission error. 

My vote for a lady who supports the site and is genuinely a nice, nice person who's thoughtful, educated, kind and not hard on the eyes either is Katherine from Halifax. 

I just saw this Rambler , thanks you are sweet. 

• Like 2