Introducing... Member of the Month!

On 5/21/2020 at 11:53 PM, pepperjack said:

How would it ever be possible for a hobbyist to limit his choice to one lady?  Ergo, here are four! I am a big fan of Tiffany Marie of Moncton, because it is impossible for your mood not to tick up a few notches during and following being in her company, whether in person, or virtually. For similar reasons, I am quite smitten by Berlin Moss, whose replies to genuine inquiries are always timely and sweet, just like the experience of being in her company. And Berlin's virtual offerings are quite tantalizing. Finally, you can feast on the virtual content offered by MsManda just about every day if you like. Her Only Fans material is sexy, quirky, fun, and, did I say sexy? Also at a very decent rate, for good measure. All three of these ladies have a nice virtual presence, and we need that to be smart isolationists. That bodes well for teaming up with these fine ladies in a post-isolation universe, too...they won't be out of practice? Special mention to Katherine of Halifax, for all the solid reasons Rambler mentions above. No online presence, although this does not suit all the ladies, and is a ton of work, as I understand it. But Katherine's sweet nature does remain with you, even when one cannot see her.

Ahh, again, Thank you , I just caught on to this thread..... xo