Our French Lady is back!

I have never been with her would you say her experience is worth checking out ? I would assume that her pictures on her adds are real to. I am new to this and I am looking for some awesome company.

• Like 1

If you are looking for reliable SP's that look like their pics and give fantastic service you can not go wrong with Your French Lady!

• Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 6:24 PM, pony1966 said:

If you are looking for reliable SP's that look like their pics and give fantastic service you can not go wrong with Your French Lady!

YFL is reliably awesome. At least you don't have to worry about being robbed by druggies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:23 PM, Jigglerz said:

YFL is reliably awesome. At least you don't have to worry about being robbed by druggies.

If you're being robbed and ending up in the wrong situation... this thread might be for you!

Also, anyone who is new to the industry and doesn't know or understand how to properly verify the independent you're potentially meeting, this is also for you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Lots of awesome local girls who have been isolating, in the area too! Don't forget to show some local love. 

I love to see you sometime Sarah is it okay to text you sometime

4 hours ago, Barney said:

I love to see you sometime Sarah is it okay to text you sometime

Text anytime. Id reccomend viewing my most recent ad for all the info first though. 😉

• Like 1

I see the hobby life in Montreal is opening up again. If it weren't for this stupid 14 day quarantine period in NS, I'd be on a flight today! Oh, and if anybody is confused about a comment I made earlier, one only has to look in the Warnings section.

The wonderful ladies of YFL will always be welcome and appreciated in NS. I have never been disappointed in almost 2 years of visiting these amazing ladies!

• Like 3

On 6/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, Yourfrenchlady said:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back xoxoxo

welcome back! Yfl never disappoints. 

• Like 3

I was looking forward to visiting Bella... Let's hope shell come by again soon. Really interested in her and Kate

• Like 1

Yes I can't wait to see Stella, Bella, Nola and Kate. Could get expensive if they all visit too soon....lol

Well, I screwed up again. Took a chance on a (non-Lyla) local and wound up totally disappointed of course. I don't care about the money, but I deeply regret my wasted time and effort. Thank God YFL has returned. They have me totally spoiled and I didn't realize just how much they contributed to my quality of my life until they were gone. I swear, if they ever stop coming to Halifax I'm moving to Montreal!

I may sound like a paid shill for YFL but of course I'm not. I just want them to do well in Halifax so that they keep coming here! I'm their Robert Palmer and I'm addicted.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 8:08 AM, Jigglerz said:

Well, I screwed up again. Took a chance on a (non-Lyla) local and wound up totally disappointed of course. I don't care about the money, but I deeply regret my wasted time and effort. Thank God YFL has returned. They have me totally spoiled and I didn't realize just how much they contributed to my quality of my life until they were gone. I swear, if they ever stop coming to Halifax I'm moving to Montreal!

I may sound like a paid shill for YFL but of course I'm not. I just want them to do well in Halifax so that they keep coming here! I'm their Robert Palmer and I'm addicted.

I am the same way! I have actually started flying through Montreal so I can have a layover there and have one of their wonderful ladies visit my hotel! I think some people must think I am a paid shill for how much I endorse their services!

I will step up and support Montreal in their time of need! I also enjoy YFL tremendously and will keep supporting them for their honest efforts to keep me happy! I have also started visiting Montreal every summer for about a week at a time for several years now and enjoy the company of several exceptional ladies during my travel there. It adds to my quality of life as Jigglerz explained and whatever adds to my quality of life, I’m doing IT! This summer unfortunately has been cancelled. I will also give honourable mention to Vipotg for sending some lovely Asian ladies our way! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 8:08 AM, Jigglerz said:

Well I am glad you found an agency you like there is a way to respectfully promote them without sounding like your degrading the services of your professional local girls. 

Many of us have been around lyla a long time and have content new context in pics and videos that show we are exactly who we say we are, as well as recommendations from known hobbyists to prove it. We are lively style companions and professionals that don’t do drugs or drink to much with clients and we take pride in our jobs and the connections we build with the men here.

YFL are Stunning ladies and I am sure their service is lovely.  Just say that please instead of indirectly comparing It to negative values that are NOT represented by the core group of local providers here on lyla. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Janebondage said:

Just say that please instead of indirectly comparing It to negative values that are NOT represented by the core group of local providers here on lyla. 

I said "Took a chance on a (non-Lyla) local".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Janebondage said:

Well I am glad you found an agency you like there is a way to respectfully promote them without sounding like your degrading the services of your professional local girls. 

Many of us have been around lyla a long time and have content new context in pics and videos that show we are exactly who we say we are, as well as recommendations from known hobbyists to prove it. We are lively style companions and professionals that don’t do drugs or drink to much with clients and we take pride in our jobs and the connections we build with the men here.

YFL are Stunning ladies and I am sure their service is lovely.  Just say that please instead of indirectly comparing It to negative values that are NOT represented by the core group of local providers here on lyla. 

He didn't degrade the local ladies, he was talking about taking a chance on probably an unverified LL local! I have also had nothing but bad luck when I tried that route! There are lots of local ladies that have reviews on Lyla and they can be trusted to be who they say they are. My issue is I find it hard to find a local that fits into my taste and what I want out of a session, where as every YFL has fit so far. I wish I could find a local, it would make it much more convenient, hopefully one day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, pony1966 said:

He didn't degrade the local ladies, he was talking about taking a chance on probably an unverified LL local! I have also had nothing but bad luck when I tried that route! There are lots of local ladies that have reviews on Lyla and they can be trusted to be who they say they are. My issue is I find it hard to find a local that fits into my taste and what I want out of a session, where as every YFL has fit so far. I wish I could find a local, it would make it much more convenient, hopefully one day!

I am simply pointing out the tone in the messages. To which he replied here and in a message to me. Matter solved,  2 adults disagree. Honestly, I never considered it a matter to start. he is a big boy that can stick up for himself and he did; so there no need to make it a bigger deal than it is.

My comment also had nothing to do with YFL which are stunning. There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating that exactly the way you stated it.
Again my comment was on the threads overall tone. That’s it. It’s a personal opinion, that’s all. 🤷‍♀️

Everyone one has their preference and that’s okay. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 7:51 PM, pony1966 said:

Yes I can't wait to see Stella, Bella, Nola and Kate. Could get expensive if they all visit too soon....lol

Well! I hope you got your tax refund already! It looks like we are being treated to a smorgasbord of hungry québécois ladies fresh out of isolation! They are literally throwing their entire arsenal at us ! All we can do is stand up and take it like men and retreat ourselves every time a new one comes. Yippee Ki Yay!!! Thanks YFL!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tejjet said:

Well! I hope you got your tax refund already! It looks like we are being treated to a smorgasbord of hungry québécois ladies fresh out of isolation! They are literally throwing their entire arsenal at us ! All we can do is stand up and take it like men and retreat ourselves every time a new one comes. Yippee Ki Yay!!! Thanks YFL!

My sweet spot is 5'0" to 5'4", 100lb to 120ib. If that's your sweet spot too then July is going to be a helluva month! Rose will be here in time for Canada Day and then Bella will be here for (tentatively) TEN days! This is why I love YFL!  I can't wait until Anais returns; she fits the bill perfectly too!  

Yippee Ki Yay indeed, motherfucker! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1