Our French Lady is back!

On 5/29/2020 at 1:11 PM, SageObey said:

I have never been with her would you say her experience is worth checking out ? I would assume that her pictures on her adds are real to. I am new to this and I am looking for some awesome company.

You’re asking about 🌹! She’s not the prettiest girl I’ve been with but Right up there with the best . Not the hottest body I’ve ever been with but right up there with the best. For overall package which includes looks, body, attitude, service and sweetness and skills. She is the best I’ve ever had! I don’t take this recommendation lightly as my reputation is on the line! You’d be a fool not to see her! She’s here on June 29 for a few days! If you want to see the Best and be disappointed with the rest, 🌹 is the girl for you!

12 hours ago, Jigglerz said:

My sweet spot is 5'0" to 5'4", 100lb to 120ib. If that's your sweet spot too then July is going to be a helluva month! Rose will be here in time for Canada Day and then Bella will be here for (tentatively) TEN days! This is why I love YFL!  I can't wait until Anais returns; she fits the bill perfectly too!  

Yippee Ki Yay indeed, motherfucker! 

Awh. But I'm 5'2 and 114lbs. Guess its an agency that makes it.

-_-

#supportlocalgirls

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

has anyone asked the agency if their traveling girls are isolating for two weeks before seeing clients? 

Just something to consider where people are being tracked and connections investigated. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Janebondage said:

has anyone asked the agency if their traveling girls are isolating for two weeks before seeing clients? 

Just something to consider where people are being tracked and connections investigated. 

As of July 3rd. They don't need to. 

It’s  unusual that Bella has a 10 day layover here? YFL must know something we don’t. If she is as unbelievably gorgeous and classy as Miss Juliette French was, she will be a 3peat 4sure. That is why I already have her booked 1st day here. Just in case lightning strikes twice in the same year.

13 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Awh. But I'm 5'2 and 114lbs. Guess its an agency that makes it.

Trust me, I'm interested! 😄 But YFL does not require my photo ID to book an appointment. Nothing against your protocol; it's your choice and you have a right to screen clients as you wish, but it's a little too much for me.

Edited by Jigglerz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jigglerz said:

Trust me, I'm interested! 😄 But YFL does not require my photo ID to book an appointment. Nothing against your protocol; it's your choice and you have a right to screen clients as you wish, but it's a little too much for me.

Honestly, while it’s your choice - it’s definitely your loss on this one. Sarah is so worth seeing. I can’t wait to see her again. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Redcap said:

Honestly, while it’s your choice - it’s definitely your loss on this one. Sarah is so worth seeing. I can’t wait to see her again. 

I'm sure she is.

Like I mentioned in the reply to your email. I only require that info if you dont have a reference. However, seeing how racist you are towards the Chinese (Chinavirus?) You wouldn't much enjoy my company, due to how outspoken I am. I much enjoy putting fools in their place. Sorry Jig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Starting July 3rd, they don't have to isolate only if they're residents of NB, PEI or NL - or if they isolated 14 days in one of these provinces before entering NS.

If they arrive from elsewhere in Canada, they are still required to isolate 14 days (although that might change on July 17th).

Edited by DyatlovPass

5 hours ago, Jigglerz said:

Well YFL may not require id I am sure they do require respectful gentleman for their ladies. I shared your disgusting Ignorant and racist DM message with them. 

I just don’t get what the hype about YFL is. Sure they are beautiful and probably very good. Being French myself from Quebec one would think I would jump at this chance. However I have made Nova Scotia my home several years ago and with so many very beautiful and talented local ladies I continue to prefer to support local ladies. Except for a couple failed bookings at first local ladies have been very good to me. I find no faults in the ones I have seen!

One thing that also intrigued me is why the clients who visits ladies whom they know may not have perfect knowledge of the English language always seem to remark about it! What do they expect? Is the purpose of their visits to talk??

As much as I respect and admire all ladies I will continue to support our local ones. Let’s face it, if things get tough again, others can vanish but our local one will be here to make the best of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey everyone. This thread was getting a bit negative/irrelevant so I have locked it. As always, if anyone's behaviour is out of line please continue to report it so we can keep Lyla a positive space. Thanks.