I did drive by and stopped in to check things out. The OP is correct. It is a nice new location 1 door down from earlier. 

There was only 1 lady working Jenny, cute Asian mid 30s, i guess 

She advised that receipts are available, so I couldn't get a sense of extras.  

Can anyone  add to this?

Vanc

Edited by Vanclovr

1 hour ago, Vanclovr said:

I did drive by and stopped in to check things out. The OP is correct. It is a nice new location 1 door down from earlier. 

There was only 1 lady working Jenny, cute Asian mid 30s, i guess 

She advised that receipts are available, so I couldn't get a sense of extras.  

Can anyone  add to this?

Vanc

Just go for the massage....I dont get why people need to know if extra is available...ymmv always plays a part be a gentleman find out for yourself and at the same time enjoy the massage she is very good

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spontanious said:

Just go for the massage....I dont get why people need to know if extra is available...ymmv always plays a part be a gentleman find out for yourself and at the same time enjoy the massage she is very good

My opinion - if guys want just a massage, the majority of the time they’ll go to a legit massage business with trained RMTs and use medical benefits to cover the cost. If they are visiting businesses like Stadacona, there is a certain level of expectation they’re looking for. This is why guys ask questions about certain businesses and, frankly, one of the main reasons these forums exist. 

Fair enough jleelewis...every customer including yourself who goes to Stadacona will leave happy!!!

The 3 girls that do work there all give a great massage

Jenny gives a great RMT massage has many years training...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JLeeLewis said:

My opinion - if guys want just a massage, the majority of the time they’ll go to a legit massage business with trained RMTs and use medical benefits to cover the cost.

I just want to say this isn't always the case. There's a problem with the legit places. Primarily that you have to book ahead, and I mean WAAAAAY ahead in some cases. If its December you can pretty much forget it. When you're looking for a massage, and I mean legit need for massage, its often short notice. Its the situation of 'oh I find myself with a free hour or two' or 'I just had a client cancelation so I've got two hours to spare'. Thats where the CMT locations come in to play. I've attempted what we call 'legit' locations many times on short notice. Just drop in and see if they have anyone. Never had it work out. Not once. 

Truth is I wish 'the extra' wasn't always an expectation by the girls. Cause I'd like to see some of them for legit sessions without the added cost of going the extra. But lets face it that straight up annoys some of them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Long time member however do not post often. Just wanted to mention I went to visit Jenny and left happy. She is great with her hands, it was a very good massage. I am eager to visit the location again and try someone else however I would have no problem setting up a booking with Jenny again.

Saw Molly a couple weeks ago. Late 20’s Chinese girl. Cute. Good English and well educated. She is working massage because her Chinese degree is not accepted in Canada. 
She is trained in some sort of alternative Chinese medicine. She says there are “stations” in the body that need to be massaged for good health. I can happily report that one of the stations will leave you walking out of there satisfied. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

May as well throw my 2 cents in...went on Sunday and saw Lisa. 

Massage was very good, left satisfied and feeling good. She seemed a bit nervous on the flip. First time I was ever asked if I worked in a particular job before she loosened up. 

Will visit again for sure.

10 hours ago, Longshorey said:

.....First time I was ever asked if I worked in a particular job before she loosened up. 

Will visit again for sure.

I was asked the same thing from two diff girls there. I think maybe they’re a bit gun shy (no pun intended), but I also look the part which may also be why, idk. Either way it has proven to not be an advantage in this hobby 😒🙄

Massage is good from the attendants I've seen. Molly and Jenny. Declined anything above massage.

Both are about mid 30's maybe closer to 40 and very nice. The establishment is good, kept clean and they're very accommodating.

Bait & switch. Thought this place is cool. Molly & Jenny was good previously when I went. But today it happened. 

Edited by Zigzag00
More info

6 hours ago, Zigzag00 said:

Bait & switch. Thought this place is cool. Molly & Jenny was good previously when I went. But today it happened. 

Care to give a little more detail on that? 44 has been very reputable since reopening, so you’re making kind of a strong statement there

• Like 1

Called to book appointment with someone specific. Was told fully booked. Than get a text someone canceled, so I can book. When on my way get a text, they can’t take me anymore cause the person booked is coming. 5 minutes later another text, I will get the appointment and they will tell the other person to come another time. I said just let the other person come I will book another time. Was told they said no to him to give me the appointment. Now I have to go. I end up going and now my attendant left and they are asking me to see someone else. I didn’t want to go into all that detail before. But since people want to know!!

They actually double booked and apologized on a previous appointment, when they reopened. I thought that was genuine mistake. But this time, not so sure if it’s a honest mistake. 

Edited by Zigzag00
Correction

This seems fairly standard and harmless, at least as pertains to the on/off appointment.  No-shows and late arrivals are unfortunately a frequent issue that these businesses have to deal with and it looks like they did their best to accommodate you while trying not to lose business and be fair to both you and the other party. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zigzag00 said:

Called to book appointment with someone specific. Was told fully booked. Than get a text someone canceled, so I can book. When on my way get a text, they can’t take me anymore cause the person booked is coming. 5 minutes later another text, I will get the appointment and they will tell the other person to come another time. I said just let the other person come I will book another time. Was told they said no to him to give me the appointment. Now I have to go. I end up going and now my attendant left and they are asking me to see someone else. I didn’t want to go into all that detail before. But since people want to know!!

They actually double booked and apologized on a previous appointment, when they reopened. I thought that was genuine mistake. But this time, not so sure if it’s a honest mistake. 

I understand that can be frustrating but I wouldn’t go as far to say thats “bait and switch”. Double booking happens when you’re dealing with a AMP that is very busy such as Stadacona. It’s getting to the point where if I want an appt there I call first thing in the AM or even the day before for the next day. Not trying to say you have no right to be pissed about it, I’m saying it’s wrong to say stada is a bait and switch mp. They messed up my booking once before but were super accommodating. It sounds to me like they did their best to try and accommodate you but shit happens sometimes. 

3 hours ago, Zigzag00 said:

(I didn’t want to go into all that detail before. But since people want to know!)

Yes with a statement like that we should know..

shit happens and in this case honest mistake..really..B and S not at this location Jenny would never risk that she is too busy to ever upset a customer.

sorry you feel the way you do but you could of walked?

5 minutes ago, sweeyguy said:

Things happen when you  have 2 or making the appointments for them

So you should not book two at a time. Simple. 

5 hours ago, spontanious said:

(I didn’t want to go into all that detail before. But since people want to know!)

Yes with a statement like that we should know..

shit happens and in this case honest mistake..really..B and S not at this location Jenny would never risk that she is too busy to ever upset a customer.

sorry you feel the way you do but you could of walked?

For your information I did. They offered me another attendant if I wait 30 min. For what?! I just shared my experience. I was very clear i had good experience there prior. But double booking is absolute no no. Didn’t expect it from this place. That’s all. 

Edited by Zigzag00
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zigzag00 said:

For your information I did. They offered me another attendant if I wait 30 min. For what?! I just shared my experience. I was very clear i had good experience there. But double booking is absolute no no. 

Wow...you know we are all just trying to help and you seem to have a piss poor attitude and it was far from a B and S

Good luck in your adventures...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zigzag00 said:

For your information I did. They offered me another attendant if I wait 30 min. For what?! I just shared my experience. I was very clear i had good experience there prior. But double booking is absolute no no. Didn’t expect it from this place. That’s all. 

And double booking happens sometimes. But it’s not fair to call a reputable amp a “b and s” over it. Two very different things. That’s all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zigzag00 said:

So you should not book two at a time. Simple. 

No i mean more than 1 person takes bookings and they not tell the other person if they are busy