The downfall of Stadacona wouldn't even be double booking realistically. 

If you've been, lack of options and services will be their downfall..facility is great and providers are reasonably friendly but overall the lack of services especially compared the St B/Osborne group will mean that we likely won't be talking about Stadacona in a year.

• Haha 1

Downfall of the Business ? Because lack of Services offered to you?   It's a Massage Business!   you know... Good Massage, Clean Rooms, Nice Attendants, Reasonable Price, Attentive Management, Proud to put a sign up.  We need more businesses like this..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Maybe the trend, the balance and availability has changed in the last 5 years but if you're suggesting the local industry is entirely built on "survival of the dirtiest" that doesn't seem to be the case. The majority of places keep to a reasonable level while other locations that went wild or were effectively "extras only" disappeared for a variety of reasons (though not necessarily lack of demand).

Sure there's many customers who will always seek the most mileage at the least price, but there's lots of others who have described a variety of motivations for why they frequent the places they do and even more subtlety in how they end up choosing a certain lady as their regular go-to. 

Give some guys credit for being more than walking penises, there's still room in this business for the qualities ParkerLewis describes.  At least I hope there is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thanos said:

The downfall of Stadacona wouldn't even be double booking realistically. 

If you've been, lack of options and services will be their downfall..facility is great and providers are reasonably friendly but overall the lack of services especially compared the St B/Osborne group will mean that we likely won't be talking about Stadacona in a year.

There not about the massage as plain to see as there menu 

1 hour ago, ParkerLewis said:

Downfall of the Business ? Because lack of Services offered to you?   It's a Massage Business!   you know... Good Massage, Clean Rooms, Nice Attendants, Reasonable Price, Attentive Management, Proud to put a sign up.  We need more businesses like this..

Agreed!!!

Haha you white knights of the massage providers always get me.

This thread literally stated that double booking was happening. They have a decent establishment sure. But not many providers offering anything more than basic massage. No fall back services like other providers, waxing, nails etc.

Relax guys my opinion is different than yours. If you're happy there great. But I think most people want to see variety and it just doesn't exist here. Maybe that will change. But please keep white knighting if it makes you feel better. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thanos said:

Haha you white knights of the massage providers always get me.

This thread literally stated that double booking was happening. They have a decent establishment sure. But not many providers offering anything more than basic massage. No fall back services like other providers, waxing, nails etc.

Relax guys my opinion is different than yours. If you're happy there great. But I think most people want to see variety and it just doesn't exist here. Maybe that will change. But please keep white knighting if it makes you feel better. 

Well Thanos I wasn't gonna do this but since your in a huff about double booked and extras here is your quote word for word from September 2018

"A lot of us go for the good massage and not interested in the extras. If everyone specifies what they want, I can guide you. I have been almost everywhere in the city now. I don't ever do extras as I refuse to pay money for something I can get for free."

• Like 1

You are failing to make a point nor will I debate about massage parlors with you. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

The only one in a huff is you. You feel the need to white knight for whatever reason. You could just say you disagree.

To my point many people on here and other boards as well as other ins I have let me know their experiences. So based on my visits here and other experiences I have heard I shared my perspective. Rather than white knight for whatever reason, you could have simply just accepted my perspective and disagreed. I'll leave you with that as I'm not interested in a debate over something completely ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Thanos said:

You are failing to make a point nor will I debate about massage parlors with you. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

The only one in a huff is you. You feel the need to white knight for whatever reason. You could just say you disagree.

To my point many people on here and other boards as well as other ins I have let me know their experiences. So based on my visits here and other experiences I have heard I shared my perspective. Rather than white knight for whatever reason, you could have simply just accepted my perspective and disagreed. I'll leave you with that as I'm not interested in a debate over something completely ridiculous. 

Lol...

Your words I'm far from in a huff and very proud to be a white knight as you call it..

And so are many others.

Your trying to slam a very nice place because of your term double booked.

Seems to be the majority so disagree with you but your right to each his own..

High hoooo silver away....

My two cents. 

We can hardly compare the Bridgewater/Osborne group to your typical MP. They're far closer to a traditional SP than an AMP. They are a comfortable in between. 

One report of a double booking/bait and switch doesn't make 44 another 741. 

That being said 44 is enjoying a little bit of a hayday as they've brought in some new talent. Even new bad talent will generate visits. New faces bring clients back, even if its only once. Currently we're hearing about Thompson, Ness, 44, all with new talent. 

Where are the places that fail to bring in new talent, have we heard anything from Sakura, 832 or 741 in recent weeks. Nope nothing. How about Broadway. Nope. Same old same old at those locations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, spontanious said:

Lol...

Your words I'm far from in a huff and very proud to be a white knight as you call it..

And so are many others.

Your trying to slam a very nice place because of your term double booked.

Seems to be the majority so disagree with you but your right to each his own..

High hoooo silver away....

Damn sorry that's the lone ranger a much better fit for me...how do u know I'm white?

1 hour ago, Thanos said:

1 hour ago, spontanious said:

Well Thanos I wasn't gonna do this but since your in a huff about double booked and extras here is your quote word for word from September 2018

"A lot of us go for the good massage and not interested in the extras. If everyone specifies what they want, I can guide you. I have been almost everywhere in the city now. I don't ever do extras as I refuse to pay money for something I can get for free."

Maybe it’s time you let one of these places you are white knighting about, make you happy. Clearly your hands are not doing a good job calming you down fela. 

So I went back and read all the comments to this thread again..

I see it is zigzag who got double booked and pissed off and then thanos says lack of options are available but there nice..

Ok for zigzag my mistake ...you feel B and S happened or also double booked etc

Thanos your comment was about lack of services...should I remind you again you openly said you dont pay for extras because you can get it elsewhere for free...ok I got it now!!! Hahahahaha

You 2 are pathetic 

Zigzag omg really shit happens!!!

Thanos..you contradict your own comments..

Please continue to go get your services free and us so called white knights will continue to visit the establishment that make us smile..even if there isnt a HE

Cheers

• Like 1

Well my turn...

Saw Molly very fit and friendly and knows what she is doing..

Great massage great conversation and excellent head and foot massage..

Jenny runs a great establishment with super nice ladies..

For all that have gone and left un happy..well all I can say is I have never asked for a HE and never will..

But I seem to always leave with a smile go figure

Great place super friendly 99% of us wont be disappointed...

Cheers 

• Like 1

I went to see Sophie last week.  Place was clean, etc.  Much better than the last time.  Sophie is a bigger girl, not too much into the massage, more to the teasing part.  Big boobs which came out to play.  Standard finish.  Was ok but probably won't repeat.  She's a nice girl,  just not my type.  M.

• Thanks 2

Well my 2 cents worth. I have seen Molly twice in the last week and i have absolutely loved my time with her. She is an absolute sweetheart and I have left there both times feeling like I just spent time with someone who enjoys me spending time with her as much as I enjoy seeing her. Great conversation as well as the exact kind of massage i want. No problem booking at all and very prompt responses..in fact they have been very good about fitting me into the times that work for me. So any naysayers to Stadacona must be doing something wrong. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, spontanious said:

So I went back and read all the comments to this thread again..

I see it is zigzag who got double booked and pissed off and then thanos says lack of options are available but there nice..

Ok for zigzag my mistake ...you feel B and S happened or also double booked etc

Thanos your comment was about lack of services...should I remind you again you openly said you dont pay for extras because you can get it elsewhere for free...ok I got it now!!! Hahahahaha

You 2 are pathetic 

Zigzag omg really shit happens!!!

Thanos..you contradict your own comments..

Please continue to go get your services free and us so called white knights will continue to visit the establishment that make us smile..even if there isnt a HE

Cheers

It feels like you work there or are hired by the business to do what ur doing here. Is your ego so small that you have to say negative things to people when they are just sharing their experience. You are not only pathetic a complete loser who have nothing to do other than posting here. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

There is another possible explanation.

A few weeks ago, I spoke with the male owner and booked a 7 PM appointment (the lady's name doesn't matter). I showed up on time, but there was no one at the front desk. A couple of minutes later, the lady I had booked appeared, and seemed surprised that I was so ear;y. She was expecting me at 7:20 and told me the owner was supposed to call me back to delay the appointment by 20 minutes. I told her ha hadn't done so, but I agreed to wait.

When we were in the room, she told me the male owner wasn't very well organized, and had screwed up other appointments, especially when he wasn't on the premises at the time of the bookings. She said Jenny was much netter organized.

So, perhaps the double booking was the result of sloppy business practices, not a deliberate action.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Molly

I saw her recently. Like Kitty, Molly wore a mask the whole time, so my age estimate of around 30 may be somewhat off. She has a decent body, not quite as toned as Kitty, though. Molly is 100 percent Chinese.

She said she is totally new to massage, having just started at Stadacona a few weeks ago. However, she said she learned massage from internet videos, and she is surprisingly good at it. She is friendly, and can carry on a conversation in English. She asked me a lot of questions about why I enjoy massage and related activities. I don't think she was being nosy. I think she was genuinely interested, and wants to provide good service based on feedback from clients. I gave her some, and she put it to good use.

I left very happy, and will surely repeat, likely in a rotation with Kitty and Sophie. I doubt that anything more that a basic option will be available.

• Thanks 2

On 7/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, Zigzag00 said:

Called to book appointment with someone specific. Was told fully booked. Than get a text someone canceled, so I can book. When on my way get a text, they can’t take me anymore cause the person booked is coming. 5 minutes later another text, I will get the appointment and they will tell the other person to come another time. I said just let the other person come I will book another time. Was told they said no to him to give me the appointment. Now I have to go. I end up going and now my attendant left and they are asking me to see someone else. I didn’t want to go into all that detail before. But since people want to know!!

They actually double booked and apologized on a previous appointment, when they reopened. I thought that was genuine mistake. But this time, not so sure if it’s a honest mistake. 

Every time I went there and booked Molly or Kitty. There was nother happened like what you said. I always saw what I booked with. If Molly was not available, I was told what time she would be and see if my schedule worked

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ParkerLewis said:

Thanos/Zigzag  ... 2

Lyla WhiteKnights ... 10 or pretty much everyone else..

Basically a Unanimous Decision  for Stadacona 

Hey there was only one Einstein & one newton. Rest of the unanimous ones are either apples or light bulbs. It’s alright.