On 7/22/2020 at 4:46 AM, hellfcker0205 said:

Whats stadacona and where is it located

You answered your own question 🤔

Who is at Stadacona...not what.

What's at Ness.

just seen Sophie at 44, or at least believe it was Sophie. Another user posted she was a little bigger, which I did not find at all. Difference in perspective perhaps?

*See TL:DR at bottom if you want a one sentence summary. 

This visit went fairly well, save a couple hiccups. 

The meh: waited an extra 10-12 minutes in the room past the time booked waiting for Sophie. Possibly because I booked 2 hrs before? This one might be just personal preference, sophie is very talkative, if you enjoy that great, her English is passable to hold a conversation and she is fairly engaging. 

The good: flip was pretty good, she got right to the point and knew exactly what I needed after a hard day at work. I don't think her style of flip was great for Me personally but I'm sure that could be changed with conversation/coaching but I was not in the mood. My fault. The massage was minimal, perhaps it was my delivery/presentation. She is young-ish and wore a mask the entire time. 

I most likely will visit Sophie again and talk to her about my preferences. 

TL:DR: Left happy, waited for a bit in the room but she was friendly and did not seem rushed. 

Similar to LongShorey, I visited Sophie a couple of weeks ago.  Setting up the appointment was pretty easy.  The massage was ok, more of a relaxation style with gentle touch.  Had a good conversation with her while she massaged.  I end up with a smile on my face too.  Not sure if I'd repeat though; I'll give it some time.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:36 PM, Longshorey said:

just seen Sophie at 44, or at least believe it was Sophie. Another user posted she was a little bigger, which I did not find at all. Difference in perspective perhaps?

Jenny, Molly and Kitty are slender and close to the stereotype of young East Asian women. Sophie is moderately chubby, certainly not huge, but significantly different from the others nonetheless. Sophie is very friendly and open minded.

• Thanks 1

Ok, is this place (44 stadacona) an actual massage therapy place or does it have these “extras”?  I really just want a legit massage and would rather not go to a place with extras.  It’s just not my bag.  It just happens to be close to my place so I’m legit curious.  

Edited by Jerry246
Typo

I think you guys are missing zig’s point. He told them to go ahead with the guy that wasn’t a show. They said they told him no and for zig to come. He comes and the shit hit the fan. I don’t blame him for being a little antsy. These places do have appointment books so I find it hard to believe that there was a mix up due to lack of 1 person booking. 

Have seen Sophie and Molly here and have had a good massage from both.  Haven't had any issues so it gets my thumbs up!

Just seen Jenny a couple days ago and it was the best massage yet from here. She was very good start to finish and the flip was the best out of the 3 woman I have had massages from so far. Definitely going again soon to see her...you know to make sure it wasn't a one time fluke 😉