Kylie Jane • White • 2898

I had the privilege of visiting Kylie Jane! It had been a while since my last visit! What a pleasant experience of which I had no doubt! She was beautifully dressed and greeted me with her sweet smile. She is a gorgeous woman. I know I can't take my eyes of her when I am with her. We had a great conversation, so easy to talk with. She certainly knows how to make you feel at ease!

Her in call location is great. She has all that is necessary to make sure that all is clean and safe. We can show her some respect by following her wishes as to our own cleanliness and personal hygiene. Something that only takes minutes can assure a great visit and experience with her.

She wants to please and if one is nice, respectful and capable of showing appreciation she will reward you many fold.

I visited Kylie several times. I never regretted it. She has a fabulous body. She works hard at keeping fit and it pays off as she is a delight to see. I plan to continue seeing as often as possible. She is a lady who, after a visit, you want to turn around and go right back to her. 

Kylie Jane, you are a wonderful woman! I can only wish for the best for you! I can't wait for my next visit as each seems better. Take care!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kylie Jane is one of the sexiest warm and comforting women l know. She made me feel special and I very much enjoyed my time with her. I will be seeing her again very soon, thank you Kylie.

• Like 2

I had the great pleasure of meeting Miss Kylie Jane, for the first time, today.  I really wish I could figure out why I waited so long. 

Beautiful and intelligent woman.  Engaging and good conversationalist.  She had my attention from the moment I walked in and was able to keep her and us as my focus and not let my mind wonder.  

The service is some of the best I have experienced in a very long time.  

Gentlemen her accolades go well beyond my input, but you would do very well to reach out and set up an appointment.  

I simply cannot wait until next time @KylieJane! Thank you so much for the great time.  

• Like 2

I realize that I have written about Kylie Jane in the past a few times. I am one who believes that if a commendation is warranted then we should not hesitate. I nominated Kylie for member of the month early in September and today's visit with her only reaffirm this in my opinion!

I had pre-booked a visit with earlier in the month. However I since had a car accident that left me looking quite repulsive to look at in my opinion. Also a multitude of sore body parts one of which in a place where a man should not be injured!

So I communicated with Kylie thinking that there was no way I should go on with the appointment, a first for me as I never cancel. I explained to her my condition and appearance and that I felt that she probably would not be willing or should have to see me in this condition . I even sent her a photo, something I never do. Her response was that not only was she willing but WANTED to see me. 

So I went. But happily many of my injuries had improved. The reception I received was overwhelming with very tender, gentle hugs, light kisses and of course her gorgeous smile. During their exams after my accident doctor's also discovered that I have lung cancer, something new. I had already share this with Kylie. I was so glad that she did not show pity but we'll measured empathy. Her words were just right. Even allowed me a couple of years.

I already knew that Kylie is a very caring person. I have learned this in the nearly two years since I first met her. But the level of concern and caring that she showed today was more than I expected. That is why I so proudly refer to her as companion and a special friend. I know she will always be someone I can go to if a hug or cuddle is needed. 

Sorry for writing so much.

Kylie Jane I can not thank you enough and praise you enough for the wonderful person I know you to be!!!

• Like 4

I saw the lovely miss Kylie Jane again recently and I tell you lads, this lady continues to blow my socks off.  

Her passion and intensity is right up my ally!  

Thank you @KylieJane you are amazing!  

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.