Beautiful Bella New Minas?

Hi folks, my first post after being a member on both coasts for years. Problem is I very rarely get a chance to get out and meet up with any ladies. Still, I try to stay educated - especially now that I am in the Valley where there is little to no availability.

So, one girl who advertised here on Backpage is Bella. She seemed very nice and there were even positive comments here about her. Of course, Backpage is gone, but the ads are archived and I somehow found her when I searched. Her number in those ads is no longer in service (no surprise given the ads were about 2 years old). Does anyone know if she is still here or how to contact her or where she might advertise now?

Thanks,

Thanks Greenteal. No, I,m sure that isn't her. The Bella I'm asking about is about 10 years older. Thanks for trying, though.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

If referring to her:

https://www.backpageladies.com/female-companions/new-minas-beautiful-bella_909

All other ads where those pics were used have expired.

But if you want my advice, avoid any lady offering "15 mins car dates". This is the kind of BS that will get you in trouble.

Yes, that is her. Yeah, I know what you mean, but she was commented on favourably back then (no mention of car date stuff). I did try to post the same link, but I think I can't until I make a minimum number of posts.

Thanks,

I have seen her in the past. She was a lovely lady, around 40 and a bit rough around the edges but very professional. 
Haven’t seen her in over a year and I think she is no longer working as an SP. And her phone number doesn’t seem to work anymore. 

On 6/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, phenom13 said:

I have seen her in the past. She was a lovely lady, around 40 and a bit rough around the edges but very professional. 
Haven’t seen her in over a year and I think she is no longer working as an SP. And her phone number doesn’t seem to work anymore. 

Thanks phenom.

Back to the drawing board.