Anyone seen Veronica Knoxx ?

Pretty sure this is the girl that made life hell to Stephanie mystique. 

definitely hit the search bar as it’s too much to get into here. My advice is to tread carefully. 

12 minutes ago, bluenose2 said:

Pretty sure this is the girl that made life hell to Stephanie mystique. 

definitely hit the search bar as it’s too much to get into here. My advice is to tread carefully. 

This isn't Veronica Ignite/Ava Taylor. Wrong body size and shape. No tattoos. 

Thank you making sure. 

She's been around a while. I haven't met her or interacted. Had a client try to set up a duo with her but never followed through. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

This isn't Veronica Ignite/Ava Taylor. Wrong body size and shape. No tattoos. 

Thank you making sure. 

She's been around a while. I haven't met her or interacted. Had a client try to set up a duo with her but never followed through. 

Thank You for the heads up!

I was doing some digging and found this. 

From the information and details on her website, this sounds like her. 

They are old and she may have a no recommendation/review policy now. 

Tried to post this with no luck quite a while ago

I just want to post that I have been with this lady several times now and how magnificent a gal she is. Constantly smiling she puts you at ease with great conversation and friendly play, A bright intelligent woman that converses sensually with her mind and body. This lady knows how to present herself and has embraced  her curves ( and you will too ) is self confident and concentrates on you as a partner during your time with her, a class act to be sure. She is not a clock watcher and is willing to come to you once you've established a rapport with her. Time with her is not to be missed Her GFE skills are dangerous and will make you feel like a king. She expects gentlemanly behavior and returns it with ladylike affection, she requires some notice to prepare and the advance planning is worth it as when you meet she is perfection personified. I only can add one word to describe my experience(s) ......WOW!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hardydardy said:

Tried to post this with no luck quite a while ago

I just want to post that I have been with this lady several times now and how magnificent a gal she is. Constantly smiling she puts you at ease with great conversation and friendly play, A bright intelligent woman that converses sensually with her mind and body. This lady knows how to present herself and has embraced  her curves ( and you will too ) is self confident and concentrates on you as a partner during your time with her, a class act to be sure. She is not a clock watcher and is willing to come to you once you've established a rapport with her. Time with her is not to be missed Her GFE skills are dangerous and will make you feel like a king. She expects gentlemanly behavior and returns it with ladylike affection, she requires some notice to prepare and the advance planning is worth it as when you meet she is perfection personified. I only can add one word to describe my experience(s) ......WOW!

You should be able to post that in the recommendation area now. Typically you have to put 5 posts up before being able to add in a recommendation.