Stephaniemystique • White • 4210

Stephanie is a lady I had the pleasure to meet last year. I was very New to the hobby and had the good fortune of visiting another great lady, Kylie Jane, who suggested doing a duo with Stephanie. I hesitated at first but once I was introduced to Stephanie my shyness and hesitation soon disappeared. She looked so beautiful with her long red hair in a nice black dress. After hugs and kisses I was into the duo idea. Stephanie was great, always smiling and very conscious of me. I wanted more of her so arranged for a one/one visit. Believe me, showering with Stephanie is a great experience. Gorgeous body, always has your need in mind. I then had the assure if another duo and to do even better a trio with Kylie Jane and Ms Charlotte Quinn!! What a night!!! 

Stephanie has it all. She has beauty, talent, a genuine desire to please. Her red hair and smile are winners. She definitely is a great choice of you are looking for a companion who is versatile and so pleasant. I hope to see you soon Stephanie alone or otherwise!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

WOW!

What a wonderful human Steph is. Her massage skills are killer and she hit every sore spot I needed her to. The conversation was fantastic, and it was amazing to chat with another SP. Her attention to me didn't change, even when she was chatting... she made me feel so relaxed, appreciated and completely pampered. 

Ontop of that, my cat loved her (am I sensing some magic here?)

I would 10/10 book with her again. If youre an SP looking to be pampered, book her. She made me feel so comfortable... and imo, I find it easier to relax with someone within the industry already.

___

To the Gentlemen...

Her hands are magic wonder makers. I can only imagine the rest. Do it. Don't hesitate. Shes worth it. 

___

Much Love to Steph.

- SA. ♡

• Like 9

I had the pleasure of experiencing her Nuru massage, and all I can say it’s one of the best experiences that I have had in a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just No words to explain!!!

Well, there's no words to explain about Steph! She is just amazing, I was privileged to see her twice. Both the dates were long and not just 1 hour. I saw her for 3hrs on my first date and the second date was overnight. I'm not sure if I would book overnight dates often with anyone but since I had a great connection with her, I just wanted to be with her for as long as I possibly could. 

She's just an amazing person who makes you feel comfortable instantly, I felt wonderful from the first time when I texted her and I wasn't wrong at all! We had some great memories during my first date and even better the second time as it was overnight. I do not want to get into the details of the date but I'm glad she came over and we loved our dinner together, she drove us back to the hotel, we had some wonderful conversation for a while and then we showered, it was just heavenly! We then had some amazing time and then cuddled with some more conversation, finally went to bed, I just enjoyed snuggling her while in bed all the way until we woke up! We then showered again the next day and well, I had to make a move finally!

She's very sweet, beautiful and strong woman! I'm sure there are more memories to be made with her and I very much look forward to it. 

Steph, you know your just amazing! I wish you all success and thank you so much for allowing me to have all the unforgettable memories that you have given! 

• Like 1

Well folks,

If you haven't seen the wonderful and amazing Stephanie yet, what the heck are you waiting for?

It's been awhile since I pampered myself with one of her amazing massages and on a whim I booked one this week.  

I have some vacation time booked and will be doing a fair amount of driving, and generally book a standard massage with my regular RMT for afterwards, but I've been recovering from a minor procedure and took a break from exercising immediately afterwards, and spent the last week trying to do something with this old rickety nerdy body of mine, and as a result have been feeling pretty tight and sore and not really looking forward to all that driving.

Thankfully Stephanie was able to fit me in to her schedule, and she really went to work on me.  People, this is a real honest to goodness massage.  Deep tissue. Fix the problems.  Unlock those muscles.  All performed be a beautiful young woman, with an amazing personality, wonderful conversation, and of course all the extras.

She's safe, easy to work with, and did I mention an absolute beauty?  And you know you're in trouble as soon as you see that wicked smile.

Contact her while you still can!  She's a busy girl!

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.