Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - June

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey fam!

Congratulations to @NotchJohnson who is our Lyla Member of the Month for May 🍾

Notch was chosen due to his helpful, humorous and valuable advice and comments, as well as his impressive collection of images of smoking hot babes. 

Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month for June are now open!

As always, this person will be decided on by the community.

Rules:

• You can nominate one person who has stood out on here, been supportive to the community or just been helpful in the past month. 
  • You can nominate anyone who uses Lyla - a Provider or a Client.
  • The same person can not win more than once in 12 months.
  • The list will then be shortlisted and sent to our panel of judges for a final vote.
  • The winner will get a shout out from us on here and on Twitter. Plus you'll get the satisfaction of knowing we think you're the BUSINESS. Incentive enough, right? 😛
  • If you agree with an existing nomination, just give the post a like!

Get your nominations in now! Entries close 30th June 2020. 

giphy.gif

My nomination for Lyla Member Of The Month for June is  Athena Lust                                                  athenalust is her Lyla Profile name and she is on Twitter too as @lust_athena                                         A lady who sends positive shout outs (yes I'm one of the fortunate people) to many ladies and gents (I'm sure some of those ladies and gents getting shout outs know who I'm talking about) not to mention is a lot like Lyla..."if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all"                      If there was only one complaint I could make she's out west and I'm in Ontario😉 

For all her continued positivity I am recommending Athena Lust as Lyla's June Member Of The Month

A Rambling

RG

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, roamingguy said:

My nomination for Lyla Member Of The Month for June is  Athena Lust                                                  athenalust is her Lyla Profile name and she is on Twitter too as @lust_athena                                         A lady who sends positive shout outs (yes I'm one of the fortunate people) to many ladies and gents (I'm sure some of those ladies and gents getting shout outs know who I'm talking about) not to mention is a lot like Lyla..."if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all"                      If there was only one complaint I could make she's out west and I'm in Ontario😉 

For all her continued positivity I am recommending Athena Lust as Lyla's June Member Of The Month

A Rambling

RG

I second this! I love seeing her daily positive messages on Twitter. The world needs more people like @athenalust

Agreed! Athena puts so much kindness and love and work into spreading happiness to many of us on twitter, and it'd be great to show our appreciation! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Couldnt agree with this more. Never met them but their responses towards me at anytime have been positive and helpful. 

Much love Notch 💋

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

My vote is in for Athena as well! She some how always seems to tag you in the inspirational post you need the most. 

Aweee is have to follow this lady. 
😊

• Like 2

Thank you so much ❤️❤️ I am getting goose bumps reading these 🙏🙏🙏🙏thank you full heartedly I am so glad you enjoy this 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, athenalust said:

Thank you so much ❤️❤️ I am getting goose bumps reading these 🙏🙏🙏🙏thank you full heartedly I am so glad you enjoy this 

Thank You So Much Athena 

Not just for here but on Twitter too, for your daily posts of Brightness and Positivity

It makes not just my day but many other peoples' day too

Thank You Again

RG

• Like 2

I am a fan as well and have had the distinct pleasure of meeting Athena and getting to know her. And as great a person as the one you see online, the real person is even more wonderful. Great nomination RG. Our world needs to recognize the wonderful people and we can always use more positive energy in these troubling times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey everyone! Nominations are now closed and I think it's safe to say we know who our winner is... Congratulations @athenalust on not only getting member of the month, but also being nominated so many times and being our only candidate! You're amazing, thank you for your positivity and always putting a smile on people's faces :classic_love:

giphy.gif