Hello My Loves,

Oh how I miss you and my Ottawa visits!!! I've been keeping extremely busy throughout lockdown, working extremely hard building a FanSite while remaining 100% independent & DIY. My site is now www.JessyCeleste.com and the Members-Only-FanPage portion is just about ready to launch and I can't be more excited! 

Registration is totally free but pretty pointless unless you are planning to also become a member, just sayin' lol but you do have to be registered in order to become a member and access the FanSite portion. If you are planning to join, I recommend getting registration out of the way so you have one less step to do once I launch this week.

Id love to tell you more about it but Im not sure as to the dos and donts as far as the grey area of video goes. So rather than put my favorite site in an awkward position, Ill just tell you to visit my site to find out more! 

Really hoping to see you on my site. We can each help each other through this trying time.

Oh in further news, Im also on InstaGram now. I dont put much up there since Twitter is less restrictive & easier to share posts IMO. You'll find all my info below.

Kisses & Hugs to all

I hope you and everyone you care about is doing well. 

JessyCeleste

xoxo xxx

URL: www.JessyCeleste.com

Twitter: @JessyCeleste1 

InstaGram: @JessyCelesteSP

heartothrlegws_2_orig.jpg

actionshotws_1_orig.jpg

IMG_0056 - Copy.JPG

WIN_20191114_16_00_58_Pro (3) - Copy.jpg

bnwlay-copy_orig.png

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this