Massage, classified by this hobby, would entail a massage component and an HE component. 

Strictly looking at the Massage only.

Who is your vote for the highest quality Massage only?

5 hours ago, pretzel said:

Kathy or Kat on Pembina by the university.

Agreed, if I'm interested in a quality  therapeutic massage only than I'll see her or Sunny. If I want a sensual massage from an attractive 20 something girl than I'll book with the places in St. B, Bridgewater, and Village area.

Edited by Piranha

She’s currently not advertising, but I would recommend keeping your eyes open for Kristina from Kijiji. 
She’s excellent and is trained in reflexology so she gives one hell of a foot massage as well. 
Very nice incall location in south Osborne with a nice heated bed, but she also does mobile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of my favs is definitely Kat off Pembina....she knows massage...and the back walking and Thai stretching seals the deal in my mind.  Will love to hear of some other great deep massage providers.

13 hours ago, JUSTMALE56 said:

ANY INFO. ON  A-2810 PEMBINA??

Strictly legit as far as I know. But very cheap. MPs are students for the most part I believe. 

Edit: To be clear, thats massage students, students learning to be massage practitioners. Not students making money doing massage. 

5 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Strictly legit as far as I know. But very cheap. MPs are students for the most part I believe. 

Edit: To be clear, thats massage students, students learning to be massage practitioners. Not students making money doing massage. 

thank you blue

On 6/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, pretzel said:

Kathy or Kat on Pembina by the university.

Can I get the contact information of Kathy or Kat? Thanks

2983 is Color Nails. Not what people refer to as 3000. 3000 isn't there any longer. Was a private residence (condo). They're not there any longer. 

There was some chatter on Color Nails a few years back but nothing recently. Not sure what kind of experience you can expect there. I did see a Ksite ad for them recently. Advertising a small window of availability if I recall.