Anybody have any luck with Nicole recently? https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/massage/1505181902?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

I’ve texted her with two numbers. Each time she gave me the details, asked me when when I’d like to come, then radio silence- even after trying to follow up multiple times.

Does she just get off on ghosting people or what?

Same experience a couple of years ago.  I know she's real becasue there were a couple of guys who did see her about taht time.  Not sure what her issue is though with the ghosting thing.

Had a no show after driving across town saw her run out of the house and get into a truck as I was  coming up the street knocked on the door but of course no answer she did text later and said she was asleep don’t waste your time 

When I saw her (and reported here) a couple of years ago, there were three other people in her two-bedroom apartment. Her grandmother was in one bedroom and there were two adult males in the kitchen, one of whom I believe was a relative. I did not repeat. It was too weird.

The second visit, I showed up on time only to have her friend answer the door with an obvious party going on, telling me that she was too sick to come to the door. She couldn't even be bothered to cancel or explain later.

Saw her last year when she was in St. Vital.  Didn't get ghosted and it was just her in the small apartment.  Massage was good and her finishing technique was enjoyable, IMHO.  

She posts as a RMT, but I wouldn't have claimed it if offered.  Just don't think it would fly by the insurance folks.

Edited by PlanJora

1 minute ago, PlanJora said:

She posts as a RMT, but I wouldn't have claimed it if offered.  Just don't think it would fly by the insurance folks.

Considering she was advertising as an RMT within six months after she gave her very first massage, I’d say you’re right.