It is nice to see SPa gradually starting work again! But again the controversy arises as to whether they should or not. I am hoping that this thread will not the become the kind of trash talk that a similar subject had become at the beginning of this pandemic! 

My take on this is simple. It is up to each individual SP to decide when the moment is right for her to ease back into work. As they do this they each have their different approach to it. We should get familiar with what their wishes are as they become responsible for their safety, yours and that of others. Most require screening for health issues and others. Cleanliness and personal hygiene is a big one, hand washing being high on the list. These are all things we should be doing anyway! I know that, personally, I would be totally embarrassed to be turned away because I stink or because I am carrying bucket loads of dirt under my long fingernails and unwashed hands. 

It is pretty simple. If we respect our SP and follow her directions we can start enjoying their company again. 

Not all SPs will be the same. Some are easing in now, some choose to wait a little longer. But it is all good. It is a personal decision and there is no right or wrong in this matter. We should all respect the decision they make and BE KIND TO EACH OTHER!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The topic was adressed in those threads:

As far I'm concerned, the services were always available. Hobbyists and providers won't wait for permission to do something that's poorly regulated. What adults do behind closed doors is their business and no laws or pandemic will change that.

2 hours ago, RayRenpelle said:

It is nice to see SPa gradually starting work again! But again the controversy arises as to whether they should or not. I am hoping that this thread will not the become the kind of trash talk that a similar subject had become at the beginning of this pandemic! 

My take on this is simple. It is up to each individual SP to decide when the moment is right for her to ease back into work. As they do this they each have their different approach to it. We should get familiar with what their wishes are as they become responsible for their safety, yours and that of others. Most require screening for health issues and others. Cleanliness and personal hygiene is a big one, hand washing being high on the list. These are all things we should be doing anyway! I know that, personally, I would be totally embarrassed to be turned away because I stink or because I am carrying bucket loads of dirt under my long fingernails and unwashed hands. 

It is pretty simple. If we respect our SP and follow her directions we can start enjoying their company again. 

Not all SPs will be the same. Some are easing in now, some choose to wait a little longer. But it is all good. It is a personal decision and there is no right or wrong in this matter. We should all respect the decision they make and BE KIND TO EACH OTHER!!

Thank you Ray. I too soft opening starting this Thursday and Friday and have been nervous after my 3 months of isolation.
I am so low volume that I have time for this but I know the added work affects the bottom line and less clients for many a lady. So I hope everyone out their is respecting their added rules And extra preparation time as much as you.

Customer showers and Extra cleaning are certainly the case more then ever now. I have added protocols so I really appreciate you putting this out there. I am already a little nervous going back. 
big 💕

• Like 4

its most important that we are all supportive of each others choices at this time and any time to be honest! we dont know the situations each provider lives in and what pressures are on her or not as the case may be... so long as the risks are understood by each person that is helpful and i know as a professional each person i have spoken too was already super careful about cleanliness and now its even better!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Greenteal said:

The topic was adressed in those threads:

As far I'm concerned, the services were always available. Hobbyists and providers won't wait for permission to do something that's poorly regulated. What adults do behind closed doors is their business and no laws or pandemic will change that.

No actually alot of ladies including myself took some time off to self isolate til it calmed down...some still offered services and some offered online and other content

To each their own to work how they feel comfortable...and the guys always have that option to not book a lady if he isnt comfortable

I have to ask because this has always been a question in the back of my mind have you ever booked a lady? Or just come on here to leave your opinion on things

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

No actually alot of ladies including myself took some time off to self isolate til it calmed down...some still offered services and some offered online and other content

To each their own to work how they feel comfortable...and the guys always have that option to not book a lady if he oant comfortable

My point is simply that services were always available even if more limited in some areas. Most recommended providers(like yourself) offered alternative services, but people into more traditional companionship could always find something. Offering services or not, is and will remain at the discretion of providers and not local governments.

3 hours ago, Greenteal said:

My point is simply that services were always available even if more limited in some areas. Most recommended providers(like yourself) offered alternative services, but people into more traditional companionship could always find something. Offering services or not, is and will remain at the discretion of providers and not local governments.

Wass that directed at me? If so why? Because in no way was i rude i simply asked a question 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Wass that directed at me? If so why? Because in no way was i rude i simply asked a question 

Your question wasn't in the post when I replied.

I've been booking ladies since the 90's. And like most, work, finances and relationships determined my needs for services. In the last three months, safely seen a regular twice. As for my opinions, all been based on my experiences and some simple online research. 

If you got questions of personal nature, you can ask in pm.

9 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I've been booking ladies since the 90's. And like most, work, finances and relationships determined my needs for services. In the last three months, safely seen a regular twice. As for my opinions, all been based on my experiences and some simple online research. 

If you got questions of personal nature, you can ask i

10 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

If you got questions of personal nature, you can ask in pm.

Pretty sure im not the only one wondering ... and there was nothing mean about what i asked either for you to quote me maybe i just struck a nerve

But anyways have a beautiful day😊

• Like 2

Guest Nurglitch

It might be worth noting that in NS we're lucky to have nearly all of our COVID-19 cases confined to that one nursing home. Which isn't to say all the preventative measures had been a waste, quite the contrary it shows they're working.