Any spas or indy's open yet?

Hey guys and ladies 

Not much happening in the schedules yet. Any insight on when I'll be a le to get my massage fix?? 

I'm looking for East End.

Thanks

CMJ

Hello Ottawa! With the announcement of the provinces phase 2 reopenings - I am thrilled to announce as of Friday 10 am we are open for business! Please stay tuned for more details!

ALO

Breaking NEWS!!! ALO will be back open as of Fri June 12th. Taking all necessary precautions such as temperature checks, masks, gloves, sanitizing literally everything as well as shorter shifts for staff and only 1-2 people working at a time. Please contact for more info!

And from what I've seen on Twitter: I think Body Basics and Paradise/Angels are opening on Friday too. Brass is back on Monday, Too lazy to look up the posts, sorry :)

16 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

And from what I've seen on Twitter: I think Body Basics and Paradise/Angels are opening on Friday too. Brass is back on Monday, Too lazy to look up the posts, sorry 🙂

Not Paradise/AT anymore. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_paradise_spa_tanning_is_remaining_closed-3585884

It's important to realize that there are still risks, and I have discretely taken that risk by continuing to see a few trusted MAs during the shutdown. As the spa owners reopen they must realize that if a client tests positive they might have to share info if they are called by contact  tracers with public health..

• Like 1

Thanks for the scoop, tips. 

I really just want to know who's back to work.  If I wanted an update from Ottawa health, I would have bought a paper.

You're saying the spa would submit my phone number to Contact Tracers ?   That's an invason of my privacy.

so Ottawa spas can't open at Stage 2 yet Vancouver spas opened at Stage 2 and Montreal spas open Monday.

so why can Montreal spas open Monday when that city has a higher infection rate than Ottawa ?

Edited by hopeful

so I'm confused are Massage able to Open or not ?

a Bodyrub in Winnipeg was fined $ 2500 for opening too early

I have no clue what's allowed in Winnipeg. The rules are different in each province.