Kitty Montgomery

For anyone wondering, I did end up seeing her earlier this summer so she is legit. I'll write up a recommendation since I rarely sign on here and probably won't reply to messages for a few months haha.

Has anyone seen her, I’m tempted.... surprised there are no comments. Still on the fence.

I met Kitty about 2 months ago. Really nice girl , nice encounter. Very fit sexy body , no rush . Gfe type date but YMMV . She posts a few times a week  , overall a fun time . With covid no dfk which I enjoy but all else was quite entertaining.

Hello everyone,

You should definitely go and see her. Sweet, pleasant, sexy, sexy little body, well educated, and definitely someone who appreciates respectful, and repeat  encounters.

I would strongly recommend anyone to see Kitty. She is professional, clean and now located in a downtown hotel. I had a great time, gfe, great body, petite, and I always enjoy my time with her. Anyone who wants a relaxing encounter, who wants discretion, will not be disappointed. 

There are a lot of girls on there, some are scams, been scammed myself. She is neither a girl or a scam. An attractive woman who will show you a good time. Highly recommend. If you see her posting, sometimes you need to scroll down a bit, definitely go and see her.

True professional, beautiful woman and you will definitely feel better after seeing her. That’s what it’s all about guys, discrete encounters that are worth the time. As someone who has seen a number of girls in my day, definitely one of the best, if not the best.

covid conscious and safe. In these uncertain times, she is certainly worth it.

Edited by Tallguy81
Not enough detail. I forgot a couple things I wanted to mention!
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood
18 hours ago, Tallguy81 said:

Hello everyone,

You should definitely go and see her. Sweet, pleasant, sexy, sexy little body, well educated, and definitely someone who appreciates respectful, and repeat  encounters.

I would strongly recommend anyone to see Kitty. She is professional, clean and now located in a downtown hotel. I had a great time, gfe, great body, petite, and I always enjoy my time with her. Anyone who wants a relaxing encounter, who wants discretion, will not be disappointed. 

There are a lot of girls on there, some are scams, been scammed myself. She is neither a girl or a scam. An attractive woman who will show you a good time. Highly recommend. If you see her posting, sometimes you need to scroll down a bit, definitely go and see her.

True professional, beautiful woman and you will definitely feel better after seeing her. That’s what it’s all about guys, discrete encounters that are worth the time. As someone who has seen a number of girls in my day, definitely one of the best, if not the best.

covid conscious and safe. In these uncertain times, she is certainly worth it.

Thanks for this @Tallguy81. Please can you make at least 5 posts in the forum so that the recommendations area will open up for you to post in? We have this rule to avoid fake recommendations. 🙂

Just got a chance to meet her today

She has great personality, Clean, Respectful and great communication skills. She is not a clock watcher. She has great mouth skills too. If you are looking for someone who is being nice to you and take care of you. She is the one.