This has been in discussion on another thread about changes to the site but as Phaedrus mention maybe it should have a thread by itself and I agree.  So here is my take on this, we are aware that in the SP section there are things that any clients can't see so why not have the ladies post a recommendation for us clients.  Of course this would have to be discussed with the client himself as we should ask any SP about posting a recommendation about her.  Any client could have the choice of DNR same as the ladies have about themselves.

• Like 4

As I already pointed out, there a few drawbacks to this:

First, current laws don't distinguish exploitative and consentual transactions. So, the existence of any client lists or database could be used for blackmail if hacked/stolen or by law enforcement if some questionable activities trigger an investigation.

The second, is how the identity of verified clients could be stolen in order to book appointments with providers requiring recommendations. As we too often see with stolen verified pictures from providers, verified clients will expose themselves to similar problems.

Not saying such thing is impossible. But until laws change or a confidential reputation system is established, I don't see this happening in the near future.

58 minutes ago, rykky said:

So, if you are screening the provider's accounts to be sure they are legit, wouldn't it be safe to assume communication between those same providers by means of recommending clients to a "list" would also be legit?

The problem is how law C-36 is written:

Prostitution is defined as a form of sexual exploitation, ladies are considered victims and immune from prosecution as long they sell their own services. So, they're protected by the law.

Clients, not so much. C-36 criminalizes purchasing sexual services, or communicating in any place for that purpose. So, any client list or database can be used against them. This is why words matter when describing services. No matter if companionship or therapeutic, the less described, the better it is. 

I fully support ladies maintaining blacklists of dangerous, fraudulent and unreliable clients. But as for recommended/verified clients, that's not something I currently want to be part of.

Well I think it’s a great idea on paper it likely will cause more issues then it solves. 

1. will the reviews be accurate. I still have to contact the provider to see if she is puffing up hobbyist ego. 

2. I would not be comfortable reviewing clients myself. I have my favorites and they know it.  Reviewing a few favs only serves to make my others feel less special. 

3. I want to tap into their emotional and physical needs and make them feel like they are relaxed. I worry this will put some at I’ll ease of feeling like they are on an interview. 

4. when I was hobbying I would not have seen anyone here if i thought i would be reviewed. It was a nerve wracking Process find the providers for me. When I did see and I saw them regularly to avoid dealing with the unknowns of a new one. Mind you my experience is different as days of BP years ago girls hung up on me or wanted to see pics of me first as they were not use to female clients. 
I had no such issues here and the providers welcomed a female client. But I am sure it would be just as nerve wracking for new men to hobbying.

5. Opens up libel issues if a review is bad. 

6. Thanks to stinky old Harper the law is not protecting the hobbyist, only the providers. So I can’t see how this benefits them either. 

mid a client want to apply to lyla to be verified like we are I could get be hind that. 
But Not reviewing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for kicking off the thread, Notch!

I think the big problem with this is that a lot of providers will simply not be prepared to outsource their screening to a board. If someone comes along saying, "Hey, I'm verified by Lyla!", then the reply is likely to be... not to their liking, because they'll still have to provide deposits/references/whatever else. And everyone's going to be unhappy about this as a result; the client will be unhappy because their prized 'verification' is effectively worthless, and the provider will be unhappy because they've had yet another entitled person who thinks the rules about screening don't apply to them because they're special.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

Thanks for kicking off the thread, Notch!

I think the big problem with this is that a lot of providers will simply not be prepared to outsource their screening to a board. If someone comes along saying, "Hey, I'm verified by Lyla!", then the reply is likely to be... not to their liking, because they'll still have to provide deposits/references/whatever else. And everyone's going to be unhappy about this as a result; the client will be unhappy because their prized 'verification' is effectively worthless, and the provider will be unhappy because they've had yet another entitled person who thinks the rules about screening don't apply to them because they're special.

Right...and just because he may have been a good client to her doesnt mean he will be a good client to me

Word of mouth doesnt always work for me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Right...and just because he may have been a good client to her doesnt mean he will be a good client to me

Word of mouth doesnt always work for me

I agree. Putting all the other concerns about our anonymity and legalities aside for a moment, it still doesn't help the providers all that much. Like I posted on Twitter about this, every client/provider encounter and relationship is different. Sometimes it's just a matter of personalities not meshing and the bad vibe and lack of chemistry. Much like all those reviews out there, they are all from just a point of view.

Providers that have been around and are successful usually have a very good criteria that works for them, be it screening, deposits or more. I met one lovely lady out here who after the initial text requires speaking on the phone to a potential client. She gets a better feel of the client from his voice inflection and the spontanaiety of a conversation. It works for her and when I talked to her, we hit it off great. Probably not for everyone but she said her system works about 95% of the time. 

I understand that some might think this can somehow make things easier but I honestly see it as being somewhat of an inconvenience for providers in the long term. Honestly, even though mine and several of my co members who post here or on Twitter or whatever seem like stand up guys with integrity and likely are, the internet is filled with clever people who aren't what they seem. In the end, being verified basically means very little, imo.

• Like 3

I think it could work if no real name is announced (only your handle) and if the ladies simply follow a simple guideline.  Don't forget that on Lyla "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" then the guy who is not polite, generous, punctual etc... will not get any points at all.  So to make this work all the ladies have to check mark beside those critics and then we could have the verified client list.   Just throwing it out there guys.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

I think it could work if no real name is announced (only your handle) and if the ladies simply follow a simple guideline.  Don't forget that on Lyla "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" then the guy who is not polite, generous, punctual etc... will not get any points at all.  So to make this work all the ladies have to check mark beside those critics and then we could have the verified client list.   Just throwing it out there guys.

I mean it may work for some and thats great but for me no..i will still require a deposit i cannot just go by word of mouth by another provider simply just because may have had a great experience

I am all about chemistry and what may be good for me may not be good for someone else

Im just tying to understand the logic behind doing this...what will be the purpose? To stop screening and deposits?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Online anonymity is only surface level. If a hacker or investigator gets in, many of us will get exposed. Most ladies have their own screening systems and it's up to them to standardize it or not. To judge and verify clients, I think it's much easier to flag dangerous, violent, fraudulent and wasteful behavior than a positive system that often hides real threats.

I understand this board is mostly about positive feedback. But for the safety of ladies, a black list would be much more efficient.

So, when I originally brought this up... it was meant as a verification thing NOT a review. For example, the gentleman could have 3 different verified providers, vouche for his 1) timeliness 2) hygiene 3) respectfulness 4) full payment. Then, just like us... we know he is atleast a real human. Basically, all I was saying is have a verified badge for the gentleman who want an extra layer. No need for a real name - you give your ID to the SPs and ask 3 to message a mod. Simple. No names attached. Not a review. Simple as saying "he's a real client a not a BSer."

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SarahAlexxx said:

So, when I originally brought this up... it was meant as a verification thing NOT a review. For example, the gentleman could have 3 different verified providers, vouche for his 1) timeliness 2) hygiene 3) respectfulness 4) full payment. Then, just like us... we know he is atleast a real human. Basically, all I was saying is have a verified badge for the gentleman who want an extra layer. No need for a real name - you give your ID to the SPs and ask 3 to message a mod. Simple. No names attached. Not a review. Simple as saying "he's a real client a not a BSer."

Okay but after doing this then what? Im just lost with this sorry lol

Being vertified that hes legit is a good thing true but im not comfortable with just taking word of mouth hey thats just me to each their own 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Okay but after doing this then what? Im just lost with this sorry lol

Being vertified that hes legit is a good thing true but im not comfortable with just taking word of mouth hey thats just me to each their own 

Of course. Just like a client does more research than just seeing that we are verified here. We will still each do our own screening of course. But its just an added level of security made available to who wants it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Of course. Just like a client does more research than just seeing that we are verified here. We will still each do our own screening of course. But its just an added level of security made available to who wants it.

The only meaning of "verified" will be clients are more likely to show up on time and deliver agreed compensations. Not much considering there other ways to screen without public labels. I understand the double standard is unfair, but the current law doesn't identify and treat clients and providers the same way. If there were more benefits to it and the law was different, my opinion would be more favorable. But for now, it's much easier and safer to only identify the bad apples.

This is why not because I am from Montreal I see Our French Lady , you just text , you book an appointment you go its over that's is not complicated just easy booking, if you were to book appointments and not show you would be black listed . Keep it simple

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Barney said:

This is why not because I am from Montreal I see Our French Lady , you just text , you book an appointment you go its over that's is not complicated just easy booking, if you were to book appointments and not show you would be black listed . Keep it simple

Independents arent quite the same. I dont allow agency references because they DO screen differently (or not at all).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Barney said:

That is the exact same process for me and I am sure most others after you have booked me once before. 
anyone that can’t take a little time to allow me the opportunity to feel relaxed and Safer is not my type of Man that I would choose as a client anyway. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1