Allie Zeon • Mixed • 1645

No question, she is one of the best. I have seen a few times and she never fails to impress. It is always a wonderful experience!

• Thanks 1

my stars, I had an appointment with miss Allie Zeon, from the first contact, screening then meeting! all I can saw was WOW! The warmth and fellowship that progressed thru out our time together! Don't forget the "green tea" sure hope we have a chance to be visiting the same community again! Merci! 

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:24 PM, happy fisherman said:

my stars, I had an appointment with miss Allie Zeon, from the first contact, screening then meeting! all I can saw was WOW! The warmth and fellowship that progressed thru out our time together! Don't forget the "green tea" sure hope we have a chance to be visiting the same community again! Merci! 

yummy 1 "green tea" coming up!

Edited by happy fisherman

Been a long time 'lurker' on Leolist/Lyla as I was always interested in the services the site provides, yet was always wary as you hear stories of scams and worse happening to people. So I did some research and decided to go with Allie as my first experience.

An out of the world experience. A charming woman who is also beautiful and intelligent. Got to know her on a more personal level and you can see that she has drive and ambition in life, in addition to being down to earth and caring. She is worth every dollar spent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you gentlemen.  I have some reviews on other provinces as well but since i am based in NB now, i will use the link in here for leolist.cc.

I also decided to post daily videos instead of photos because people like to see me moving lol.

enjoy:)

• Like 3

my stars, with 2020 coming to an end it sure was a fantastic experience to be able to visit with Allie not once but twice over the last couple months! from our first visit to our second, all I can say was what a great relaxing encounter I had. I sure hope 2021 has many more visits, that we can enjoy our companionship and exploring our wants and needs! two thumbs up Allie!

Be safe and enjoy our great province!!!! and its people!!!!

• Thanks 1

I need to echo all the great things that have been said ! I had the pleasure to meet  Allie virtually and it was a lovely experience. She was easy to talk to with , calming any nervousness I had.  She was also not in a rush for anything and truly enjoys her work and getting to know new people.  The sexy parts of our virtual encounter were amazing and she left me very satisfied! I can’t wait for travel to be open fully  and meet her in person.  I highly recommend anyone to Allie.  She’s a friendly woman and has the body of a 20 something , and a personality that cannot be beat ! 

Thank you Allie ! ❤️🙏🏼

• Thanks 1

I had the chance to see Allie on her last stop in SJ. I wasn't sure how it would go. I was pleasantly surprised.

Booking was easy, the time together was easy as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the privilege to finally meet Allie . She was hosting in a nice suite in the Bathurst area.

Contact with her was easy and to the point. Her rate is above average, but so the service!

Now, lets talk about Miss Zeon!!!!! The first thing that strikes you when you meet her are her eyes and that big smile. But then, your eyes are drawn to that rock hard solid sexyyyy body of hers!!! WOW. She is a VERY attractive, classy and intelligent women.

We spoke for a while and you can tell that this lady has brain, so be ready guys with your best topics of discussion.

When things got started, it was apparent that Miss Zeon is a sexual beast. She takes charge and guide you through tricks of hers that i won’t disclose her, but trust me they make a man happy! She also knows exactly what ticks her and shows you what to do in order for her to reach climax.

I had one of the most memorable moment with this sweet classy and intelligent lady.

I will definitely repeat when she becomes available. Book with confidence !

Thank you Miss Zeon! Xoxoxo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Progrock said:

I had the privilege to finally meet Allie . She was hosting in a nice suite in the Bathurst area.

Contact with her was easy and to the point. Her rate is above average, but so the service!

Now, lets talk about Miss Zeon!!!!! The first thing that strikes you when you meet her are her eyes and that big smile. But then, your eyes are drawn to that rock hard solid sexyyyy body of hers!!! WOW. She is a VERY attractive, classy and intelligent women.

We spoke for a while and you can tell that this lady has brain, so be ready guys with your best topics of discussion.

When things got started, it was apparent that Miss Zeon is a sexual beast. She takes charge and guide you through tricks of hers that i won’t disclose her, but trust me they make a man happy! She also knows exactly what ticks her and shows you what to do in order for her to reach climax.

I had one of the most memorable moment with this sweet classy and intelligent lady.

I will definitely repeat when she becomes available. Book with confidence !

Thank you Miss Zeon! Xoxoxo

yes she is up there for sure!

• Like 3

I had the great pleasure of a pair of visits with Allie, one at her own incall in rural New Brunswick, and once at a hotel incall while she was travelling. I enjoyed every single minute on both occasions. Allie is a very passionate woman, in all that she pursues, and all she does. I find her to be stunningly attractive, and I cannot say that she aged a day since I last saw her 2? 3? years ago. She has the softest, loveliest skin--I could caress her endlessly, if she liked. Her skills are off the charts, in every way, from the first hello hug and kiss, until the last...                                  Allie's own place is lovely and quiet, and privacy is assured. When booking, Allie prefers a phone message be left, and a phone conversation to follow for a proper introduction. If this is impractical, she will text, but know that her texting style may seem a wee bit abrupt at times. Do not be put off by this, or by the requirement to submit a deposit via e-transfer. She needs that assurance, and she is solid on holding true on her end. Once you get through the logistics, the advance prep, you will find, is well worth the effort. A charming hostess, her delights will transport you quickly from the everyday. Allie likes a hearty laugh, as well, and I thoroughly enjoy her company. Her offerings range from GFE, and can trend into PSE as well. Be clear about telling her what your preferences are, and she will honour those. I'm firmly in the gfe/vanilla camp, and Allie satisfied me in every way. I can hope that I was able to do the same for her, as I feel that she is most deserving. Plenty of fun here.

• Like 3

I once again had a fine date with lovely Allie. Shall I say the Ageless Allie? It is great seeing her again, because the connection between us seems to become closer, more natural, and off-the-charts sexier each visit. A genuine man pleaser, for certain.

• Like 3

I had the opportunity to see Allie again during her visit to Fredericton.  I had a great time and got to try some new activities. She is great company and makes you feel at ease and relaxed.

I would recommend her to anyone who would want a good time and conversation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw Allie pre COVID in Truro and she was delightful! Mature,beautiful and a pleasure to be with. I see she’s coming to Halifax next week so will be booking an appointment with this gorgeous Lady! 

• Like 3

I saw Allie recently.

She is so easy and friendly to be with.   She has a killer body. A great milf provider and a genuine nice person.

Highly recommended.  I will see her again 

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 11:43 AM, john7777 said:

I saw Allie recently.

She is so easy and friendly to be with.   She has a killer body. A great milf provider and a genuine nice person.

Highly recommended.  I will see her again 

Thank you and welcome to Lyla.

It's probably not so popular in Toronto, therefore we need more and more Torontonians like you to join here dear 😘

Agree with all of these comments! I only saw her once in Truro and she is the most beautiful Lady I have laid eyes on! So much so that I was intimidated by her beauty! Have not seen her since but would recommend her as the best Lady in the Maritimes! Hoping for an incall at her NB residence some special day!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol. You are just being sweet 

Each of provider is so different.

It's almost like comparing apples, orange, grape and banana.

If you prefer orange over apple like i do,

People who like apple will disagree.

Besides, beauty is a skin deep.  I prefer to be recognized as a nice, smart, independent, fit, caring lady than simply a beautiful one if i have to choose between the two 

Happy holidays.

I hope you will be less busy in the hospital ☺️

• Like 3

Allie is a one of a kind lady. Fit, beautiful, and full of energy. She has the ability to make you loose time and feel like you are 10 years younger. Very sensual and attactive. A most visit anytime she is available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a chance to meet @Allie Zeon last month in Fredericton. She is an amazing lady. Great body, hot, sexy and beautiful. This was my first time with her and this is also not a regular hobby of mine. So i was little anxious at first. She made me feel really comfortable. I will never forget how much pleasure she gave me for the first time in my life. She respected all my requests (obviously within the boundaries of the service) with smile on her face. We talked and we had fun. I loved every second of the experience that she gave me. Ohh! what an experience!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely one of the best in every way.

There is no way that you will regret seeing Allie. She is a gem and so much fun to be with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.