Sign in to follow this  

A hot tangle mess of sheets and limbs would be a great finish to what I have in mind. INCALL Available with notice

Things are slowly coming back to normal. I am super excited to be wrapping my arms around you and disappearing into a tangle of sheets together. 

Available 

June 15-21
I am available to Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton and surrounding areas.

Incall is available with 24 hours notice and deposit.
Outcall is available with 6 hours notice and deposit.

Monday - Available OUT ONLY till 10pm

Tuesday -  Reserved for my pleasure

Wednesday - IN/OUT 10-10pm

Thursday - IN/OUT 10-10pm

Friday - IN/OUT 10-10pm

Saturday - IN/OUT 10-10pm (24 hours notice for Saturday appointments) 

Sunday - OFF 

My Schedule is limited please pre-book to avoid disappointment. 

1783439978_HaliPhotoMarked.jpg.361a8108f3e7528b0ba784e94b0539ed.jpg

GFE Rates

1 hour - 350

90 Mins -500

2 hours - 600

+hour(s) - 250/hour

• Duos, couples, female and LGBTQ welcomed. 

Connect with me

With events that have happened in my life and the need to maintain discretion and privacy for all individuals.  I now require screening information for all new clients. All information collected is private and confidential information. Please see the warning section for all of Canada for more information.

I reserve the right to ask for all options and more should I feel I need it. All information is kept private and confidential.

It is used to determine trust between us and that we will both be safe to enjoy our time together. 

Should I feel that you are being rude, disrespectful, demanding or untrue, I will terminate any further communication and will not welcome you into my world.

You will need to provide one of the following options and a deposit:

Personal Government Issued ID
or
References (2)
and
Deposit (e-transfer or bitcoin)

For full details of what and how to provide these check out my website.

Screened clients get information to my members only area. You will have access full photo shoots, detailed rate structures, weekly updated schedules and tour information and more.
If we have met before Covid-19. Please message me in the way we have connected before with the e-mail you will be using for the members only area and we will continue building our connection.

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

1902733474_295A9515adsizeWatermarked.jpg.819ef24c0791ff77aeab474ce1b4a382.jpg

For those that we haven't had the pleasure of each other's company yet;

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (34 DDD, 28, 32) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection and attention to share. Foxy red hair that only hints at the fun we could have. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth, that we can get lost in together. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention.

I have been described as being a sweet, easy going and confident woman. The kind you can take home to your parents yet be the fantasy girl you have always dreamed about behind closed doors.

I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or maybe I shall join you. We share smiles as we get closer and our worlds transport as one, to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an elite companion looking to meet some remarkable Gentlemen, Ladies and those in between.

I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to spending time you,

Stephanie ❤️

_DSC0116_Marked.thumb.jpg.707cc21f532f62fd4404920fbd305dd0.jpg

Edited by StephanieMystique
mis type

Sign in to follow this