Any low key HE's?

Anyone know any massage providers that's are open to HE? Essentially semi professional offerings where I can see how it goes. For some reason that is more exciting haha 

• Like 2

I know there is very active "semi-pro" (their term not mine) scene in bigger cities like Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa.  

It runs more along the line of a sugar daddy -> sugar baby relationship.  Somewhere between a true GF/SO and an SP.  

I would be surprised in a city the size of Halifax if we didn't have some ladies offering this already, but I have no idea how one would even break into that scene here.  Lastly we dont even have a strip club so I could be way out in left field. 

Edited by harboursmoke

Anyone advertising as a professional Registered Massage Therapist will not be giving happy endings, they would lose their standing and licensing for it.

If you want a pro level massage and have the extras, just go see someone who actually provides that service.

There are some well known locals listed on LL under the massage section, such as StephanieMystique.  She provides a pro level massage.

There's also Rachel, who you can easily find via Google, and who definitely has some recco threads here, who also gives a great pro-like massage.

If you try to book a massage with an RMT and then start hinting for something else, it's a great way to get barred.  They will also share info with each other on people who act creepy.

• Like 1