Who is at Henderson?

Now that Tracy and Betty are gone from Henderson does anybody know who is working there?

i meant to put this under Winnipeg, I can’t seem to delete it from here, sorry.  

Edited by Ruralboy

You'll have to contact a mod to move or delete it.  Can click on "Report Post" at the top right corner and explain what you want to do.

Was just at Henderson a couple days ago, at the moment the ladies name escapes me. She had glasses and possibly in her 30's, pure massage only, obviously uncomfortable with any hint at anything else. 

Tipped and apologized, could obviously tell she has heard it all before. 

She did tell me that the other girl there would possibly be more friendly, but I cannot verify that. Her name starts with an A...like Arya or aria or such. 

• Thanks 1

They have two Chinese girls there now. Elli and Ava. Elli is mid-30’s with shortish hair and glasses. Ava is early 20’s large chested but not overweight. She’s very cute. 
I hesitate to write a bad review because I have been a fan of Amy’s haircuts for a very long time. However, I was disappointed with today’s massage.

I booked Ava based on the previous post regarding the Chinese girl with glasses (Elli). I was brought into the room by Amy and shortly after I saw the Chinese girl with glasses come in (Elli). I confirmed her name was Elli and thought about declining the massage but just went with it anyways. Basic mediocre relaxation massage. No chance for anything else. The flip was draped. 
During my haircut I told Amy I got the wrong girl and she sheepishly said there must have been a mix up. 
Ava was busy. There were 3 people lined up to see her during my time at the salon.

If you book Ava make sure you get Ava.

13 hours ago, Stanfree said:

They have two Chinese girls there now. Elli and Ava. Elli is mid-30’s with shortish hair and glasses. Ava is early 20’s large chested but not overweight. She’s very cute. 
I hesitate to write a bad review because I have been a fan of Amy’s haircuts for a very long time. However, I was disappointed with today’s massage.

I booked Ava based on the previous post regarding the Chinese girl with glasses (Elli). I was brought into the room by Amy and shortly after I saw the Chinese girl with glasses come in (Elli). I confirmed her name was Elli and thought about declining the massage but just went with it anyways. Basic mediocre relaxation massage. No chance for anything else. The flip was draped. 
During my haircut I told Amy I got the wrong girl and she sheepishly said there must have been a mix up. 
Ava was busy. There were 3 people lined up to see her during my time at the salon.

If you book Ava make sure you get Ava.

That really sucks when you don’t end up with the girl you wanted, been there, unfortunately it’s part of this hobby.

Just make sure if you do end up walking, do it politely and with class. I was at another AMP not long ago, not mentioning a name, and there was indeed a mix up and another hobbyist wasn’t able to see the girl he booked and made a huge scene. Started yelling at the attendants going on and on arguing with them for 5 plus mins. Not only did it ruin my nice relaxing massage, but this type of behaviour attracts unwanted attention, both of which can be detrimental to the business and fellow hobbyists.

Im not implying that you personally would do something like this, just using this as an opportunity to remind others who are new to the hobby that this is not how you handle a bait and switch or any other “mix-up” 

• Thanks 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, usernametaken said:

Idunno, Who is at Henderson.

Maybe What.

I awreddy told ya, what's on second!

• Like 1

Henderson is advertising again, does anyone know if things have changed and there is a more happy flip? I've seen ava and Ellie in the past already. 

Asking because it is close to me, used to be super nice. 

• Thanks 1