We need legit girls

I absolutely agree with you sometimes you find same add on 3 or 4 cities can you imagine the scammers on leolist makes it sometimes had to believe the real ones 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:04 PM, BonnieScot said:

We deal with as many as 2 out of 3 NEW client no shows EVERY day....day after day... year after year ...and that is just ONE type of nonsense we deal with out of the roughly 80% or so of new contacts that are playing games.... so quite frankly I find it hard to believe that clients deal with a higher amount of "scams" than us ladies do but we are expected to stay cheerful and never complain about it. 

For the record I also ask for a small reasonable deposit from new clients (including the password) on their first session only. They receive my address after the deposit is made. If I am the one who needs to cancel for any reason then I e-transfer the deposit back to them.

Personally I think if a lady values her time and safety enough to properly screen and ask for a small deposit... that is an indication of more professionalism not less.

Not sure how much luck you will have finding the quality you want with a lady who books "fast food service" style.

And guys deal with 2 out of 3 girls being no shows or scammers, it goes both ways.

1 hour ago, Denots said:

And guys deal with 2 out of 3 girls being no shows or scammers, it goes both ways.

Wow, you're suggesting that 66.6 % of us ladies are scammers ? I had no idea it was this high. Sorry to hear this has been your experience. Have a nice evening.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Denots said:

Speak for yourself...in ten years of seeing companions I've been ripped off two times.

Hardly a high number of scammers...barely worthy of posting except don't lump me or other guys in saying "guys deal with 2 out of 3....."  It might be your experience but it's not every guys' experience

RG

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Speak for yourself...in ten years of seeing companions I've been ripped off two times.

Hardly a high number of scammers...barely worthy of posting except don't lump me or other guys in saying "guys deal with 2 out of 3....."  It might be your experience but it's not every guys' experience

RG

Yeah, in 7+ years, I have had 2 or 3 no shows, and never been scammed out of my money. This while spending the majority of that time in the oil patch. Probably 75-85 encounters with several different ladies. As I said earlier in this thread, most of those scammers are pretty easy to spot when you think with the big head.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 7:52 PM, Jaden said:

Hey thanks a lot for the tips is just that I did not know how to check if the ladies are legit but but from now I will try to get much information before booking and I wouldn’t mind doing that for a legit ones if I can get those information thanks for the advice and have a good one 

Sorry to say but because so many “legit” providers have trouble working in Fort Mac or Grande Prairie, they’re less inclined to try more than once. And even if they did, they would certainly want prebookings with deposits.

12 hours ago, Andee said:

Sorry to say but because so many “legit” providers have trouble working in Fort Mac or Grande Prairie, they’re less inclined to try more than once. And even if they did, they would certainly want prebookings with deposits.

I think guys will find that all the ladies that tour will require advance bookings with deposits. It has become the the norm, rather than the exception. And it's not just Ft. Mac or Grande Prairie. It's everywhere, be it Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Vancouver or whatever. Far too many people out there not acting right making the honest ones have to deal with the repercussions.

I spent 6 years in the Peace area and lots of ladies tour there regularly. Mostly without incident but it only takes a few bad experiences to change things. When I last visited with Athena Lust, she was very worried about having to require deposits from her trusted clients but because even a few of those cancelled or no showed, she had no choice. Some guys get on their high horse about it and swear up and down they won't do it but it's happening for a reason. Fwiw, I have never taken issue with it because I understand it.

It's not isolated to this service industry either. Virtually every business requires pre-payment or deposit of some sort. And sometimes bad shit happens from either or both sides of the business transaction. Hell, construction companies, for years, have been ripped off by big corporations and developers. 

I guess I'm just saying it's our society as a whole. We get focussed in on this industry because of the intimate nature of it and because that's our reason for being on this site. But the bottom line is, everywhere we go and every business dealing we have has the possibility of going bad because of the nature of humans. We can only try to be our best and do our own due diligence to help our odds in avoiding pitfalls but there are no guarantees. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, peacectryguy said:

I think guys will find that all the ladies that tour will require advance bookings with deposits. It has become the the norm, rather than the exception. And it's not just Ft. Mac or Grande Prairie. It's everywhere, be it Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Vancouver or whatever. Far too many people out there not acting right making the honest ones have to deal with the repercussions.

I spent 6 years in the Peace area and lots of ladies tour there regularly. Mostly without incident but it only takes a few bad experiences to change things. When I last visited with Athena Lust, she was very worried about having to require deposits from her trusted clients but because even a few of those cancelled or no showed, she had no choice. Some guys get on their high horse about it and swear up and down they won't do it but it's happening for a reason. Fwiw, I have never taken issue with it because I understand it.

It's not isolated to this service industry either. Virtually every business requires pre-payment or deposit of some sort. And sometimes bad shit happens from either or both sides of the business transaction. Hell, construction companies, for years, have been ripped off by big corporations and developers. 

I guess I'm just saying it's our society as a whole. We get focussed in on this industry because of the intimate nature of it and because that's our reason for being on this site. But the bottom line is, everywhere we go and every business dealing we have has the possibility of going bad because of the nature of humans. We can only try to be our best and do our own due diligence to help our odds in avoiding pitfalls but there are no guarantees. 

I look at it this way, any lady I'd book I trust (keeping in mind I initiated contact with her out of the blue, not the other way around, and I don't blindly pick someone on top of which whatever money I send I do treat as a bit of calculated risk...no I'm not naïve) But the question that needs to be asked to guy's who mistrust companions with their deposit..."why are you dating a lady you don't trust?"

I've been fleeced twice.  I only saw the one lady once and never again, the other I won't ever book again.  That's out of ten years of seeing companions, must be doing something right.  The added bonus I've met a few wonderful companions I otherwise wouldn't have met...ladies I've pre-booked with and also purchased some virtual companionship in these covid times.

But if you're getting fleeced all the time you need to look at your screening methods.  Don't just blindly send money to anyone, make sure she's a reputable professional companion.  Professionals won't risk their reputation for a quick buck

This thread started by Greanteal is a good start

Actually the whole forum...

https://www.lyla.ch/forum/157-new-to-this-things-you-should-know/

...contains a wealth of information.  And maybe reading through it would be helpful to clients in

Ft Mac

A long winded rambling

Good Luck 

RG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh yeah I can do a deposit ones I can verify the picture and website are legit but I promise everyone to check leolist in Fort Mac and see for them self like 90 percent of the add are fake and is just too much I will understand if is just few but is just too much in Fort mac anyway have a nice day and I do appreciate your advice thanks 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, roamingguy said:

RG

You didn't even read what I said.

And you actually think that it is rare for a fake ad to be posted to leolist? Are you really serious? or just willfully ignorant to the entire second of these forums dedicated to it?

Edited by Denots

On 7/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, peacectryguy said:

Yeah, in 7+ years, I have had 2 or 3 no shows, and never been scammed out of my money. This while spending the majority of that time in the oil patch. Probably 75-85 encounters with several different ladies. As I said earlier in this thread, most of those scammers are pretty easy to spot when you think with the big head.

That is because it is easy to see the scammers.

I have never been scammed either, because I am not an idiot, but you can clearly see their ads.

But to claim that it is rare for a scammer to post an ad on leolist is just laughable and complete ignorance.

OR do you not notice the entire section of the forums dedicated to it?

Edited by Denots

42 minutes ago, Denots said:

You didn't even read what I said.

And you actually think that it is rare for a fake ad to be posted to leolist? Are you really serious? or just clueless?

The point he and others are making is that you can't judge the legitimacy of local providers from spam ads posted in multiple cities.

If there few ladies in your area, that's one problem. But you can't judge their legitimacy and honesty based on advertisers who seek blind donations and don't even serve the city/region. Those are two separate problems. You can't combine both and then blame local ladies for something they have nothing to do with.

12 hours ago, Denots said:

I have never been scammed either, because I am not an idiot, but you can clearly see their ads.

But to claim that it is rare for a scammer to post an ad on leolist is just laughable and complete ignorance.

Actually, nobody ever claimed that scammers never post ads on LL. Of course they do and I have stated so. I never claimed it was rare so don't say I did. You were the one that claimed 2/3 of women no-show or scam and I merely responded to RG's post that refutes that claim. Mostly the no-show part.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

@lydiahardwood

There's some posts in this thread that go against policy. Please keep watch on this thread. 

I agree and I apologize for getting defensive. These types of threads, more often than not, deteriorate into an argument that is pointless.

• Thanks 2

I don’t quite understand the point. Girls will work where they want and get the best treatment, who are you to try to recruit girls to your own community? It just sounds selfish, if you really want to,  put in the effort to travel for an incall, there is really no point nor logical objective I can see to this thread, 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, Denots said:

Did you not start this thread for the specific reason that you had been ripped off?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sugar Kayne said:

Did you not start this thread for the specific reason that you had been ripped off?

Actually Sugar, another fella started it but he was quite reasonable and courteous and thanked us for the input. This is a different guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, peacectryguy said:

Actually Sugar, another fella started it but he was quite reasonable and courteous and thanked us for the input. This is a different guy. 

My bad 😅 thanks Peace✌🏼

Edited by Sugar Kayne
Thanks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugar Kayne said:

If someone feels ripped off, it should be put in the bait n' switch section/red flagged providers... not in a public forum.

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SarahAlexxx said:

If someone feels ripped off, it should be put in the bait n' switch section/red flagged providers... not in a public forum.

Thanks. 

Agreed.

I think the only reason this wasnt called out sooner is bc it was put out as more of a statement of the lack of providers in a specific ares, and the provider ripping off the client comment was a supplementary detail.  But i think the op was likely also unaware of the sections existence, based on lack of overall awareness of how this site operates.

Thanks for explaining. I wasn't sure the connection when you mentioned earlier this thread wasn't abiding by the rules.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, roamingguy said:

Ummm No...I've paid in full to companions I have yet to meet and also to companions I've seen before and I'm having a repeat date(s) with

It's not very wrong it's actually very normal, check websites of companions across Canada and the U.S. you'll find many companions require at bare minimum a deposit to secure a booking and screening/verification information. Part of the reason companions require a deposit is to make sure the client shows up and avoid NCNS (no call no shows) 

A client is the one who initiates contact with the lady with the intent to be alone intimately with her, likely saying "trust me." when she brings up questions about payment.  Yet shouldn't he (especially since he initiated contact) trust her both when she requires payment in advance and his privacy when she requires screening information?  Her concerns are about her safety and security, and they trump his privacy and money concerns.

And not to reiterate, OK yes to reiterate, it's the potential client who initiated contact (out of the blue) to be alone intimately with the companion.  It only seems reasonable that the companion has policies in place (deposits screening/verification etc) to protect her  

RG

Honestly you seem like a nice guy and honestly Thankyou so much for sticking up for us girls cause we deal

with this all the time and tbh now a days there’s things like video calls ahead that can be use as a ore screen and a a deposit can be as simple as $20. So personally for me tela gentleman act your like and serious men that want a fun sensual discreet nsa meeting know how to get to a girl . I’ve never had an issue with my looks or being told I’m not like my pics or real but I have faced the whole part where man don’t want to to send there deposit first . So thanks for sticking up for us . And if you ever wanna get in touch just email me at [email protected] and I’ll be more than glad to show you a thanks for sure . My name is bella. 

• Like 2

On 7/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, SarahAlexxx said:

With a lot of these providers, there's no point. They (or the people running the show) are watching the boards and anywhere else these things are discussed. As soon as anyone flags one of their ads as being a scam it gets pulled and replaced with another; new pics, new number, same scam.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 1:55 AM, Jaden said:

Can we have real and legit working ladies in fort mac it’s seems almost 95 percent of girls that are working in this town are fake and scammers