Looking for MP with big boobs

Even if there no rules against this type of shallow thread, it's still remains lazy and sexist. By reading recos, announcements and discussion threads, you should be more than capable of finding attractive and talented ladies.

19 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Even if there no rules against this type of shallow thread, it's still remains lazy and sexist. By reading recos, announcements and discussion threads, you should be more than capable of finding attractive and talented ladies.

Sexist?  Isn’t this whole industry sexist then with your description. Nobody is looking for men here.  Everyone is a sexist. I’ve searched for days to find what I’m looking for with no luck,  so I thought I’d ask the community.  Keep it moving bud 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, winnipeg1991 said:

Sexist?  Isn’t this whole industry sexist then with your description. Nobody is looking for men here.  Everyone is a sexist. I’ve searched for days to find what I’m looking for with no luck,  so I thought I’d ask the community.  Keep it moving bud 

You're dehumanizing ladies by uniquely judging them by the size of their breasts.

Good luck in your search.

31 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

You're dehumanizing ladies by uniquely judging them by the size of their breasts.

Good luck in your search.

Nobody is judging,  it’s simply what I am Into.  I know it’s 2020,  the year of people being offended but come on dude. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, winnipeg1991 said:

Nobody is judging,  it’s simply what I am Into.  I know it’s 2020,  the year of people being offended but come on dude. 

Your dismissing many good recommendations due to a single criteria.

Looks, features and assets should enhance good services, not be the other way around.

Enjoy your weekend.

2 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Your dismissing many good recommendations due to a single criteria.

Looks, features and assets should enhance good services, not be the other way around.

Enjoy your weekend.

To each their own.  I’ve seen many with great service.  I want this specific trait today.  Again.  Keep it moving buddy 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Greenteal, I'm sorry but that's a bit harsh on your part.  He's looking for something specific, big boobs, I'm sure there's lots of providers that do.  That's all he was looking for, nothing else was mentioned.

You don't look for specific things in a provider? 

The whole point is to find someone that we're interested in and go from there.  

Don't ridicule a guy cause he's looking for big boobs.  Like this this the last place to do that.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, conquistador said:

Greenteal, I'm sorry but that's a bit harsh on your part.  He's looking for something specific, big boobs, I'm sure there's lots of providers that do.  That's all he was looking for, nothing else was mentioned.

You don't look for specific things in a provider? 

The whole point is to find someone that we're interested in and go from there.  

Don't ridicule a guy cause he's looking for big boobs.  Like this this the last place to do that.  

I'm not mocking him and there nothing wrong in having different tastes in women.

The issue is the laziness. As you pointed out, there plenty of MA's and SP's with those desired assets and one shouldn't need to create a thread to find one. There used to be a rule against this type of topic, but was dropped when they simplified that page.

Also, I'm the only one who posted where to find safe well recommend ladies and he dismissed it. It's not like I didn't try.

Honestly you attacked him, you called him shallow and sexist for asking that question.  I'm sure there's a rule for that on this site. 

You never suggested anyone though, didn't give a lady's name. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

This is a site for sharing , there holier than thou stuff if a joke ... easy answer , PM me for details

20 minutes ago, conquistador said:

Honestly you attacked him, you called him shallow and sexist for asking that question.  I'm sure there's a rule for that on this site. 

You never suggested anyone though, didn't give a lady's name. 

I'm not sure many ladies would appreciate this type of recommendation. And the lack of positive responses pretty much makes my point.

If he found someone, I'm happy for him.

Maybe you didn't like him asking, but he's allowed....Refer to rule #8. 

He may have got a private message instead.  I hope he found someone as well.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, conquistador said:

Maybe you didn't like him asking, but he's allowed....Refer to rule #8. 

He may have got a private message instead.  I hope he found someone as well.

You can report me. If I'm wrong I'll take the bullet for it.

Have a nice day.

You're about rules, so I gave you the rule to refer to... Nothing was meant from it.  

Just saying he was within his right to ask. 

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The lack of responses in this case is likely regional. There aren't a lot that fit that bill in the area. One is only seeing regulars at the moment (if what I've heard is correct) the other isnt worth recommending. 

• Like 1

I will jump in on this..

Winnipeg1991 on march 20 2019 you had the exact same request? 

With 15 responses....

Now a year and a bit later same request you have been a member for a couple of years with almost no post..

You are being jumped on for your post many support the fact that what you requested and kudos to them..

But I have been active only a few years and I can name 5 places which whom you request points too...

Do what I did...visit...enjoy...take notes..

You will definitely find what your looking for...but i read your request as if you expect to also do more with your specific request...to you I say get off your butt do some visits and you will be happy I'm sure...cheers 

Play safe 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

A lot can change in a "year and a bit later".  Poor guy just asked asked a question and a bunch of people pounded on him.  His question wasn't that horrible, it was just body specific, and just one body part for that matter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prufrock's Back said:

A lot can change in a "year and a bit later".  Poor guy just asked asked a question and a bunch of people pounded on him.  His question wasn't that horrible, it was just body specific, and just one body part for that matter.

LOL, If it wasn't for that " bunch of people", this thread would be a tumbleweed farm.🤣

200.gif

2 hours ago, Prufrock's Back said:

A lot can change in a "year and a bit later".  Poor guy just asked asked a question and a bunch of people pounded on him. 

Honest to goodness I thought it was only one person that pounded on him. 

• Haha 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey guys. Just a friendly reminder to keep it positive, please. If you see something you don't think should be on here just report it and if we think action is necessary we will take it. Big love. ❤️

On 6/21/2020 at 11:22 AM, Greenteal said:

There used to be rules against it

"There used to be a rules against it".  Key words:  Used to.  If members feel so strongly about having a rule like this put back in place then make the proposal to the Mods and keep your self-sanctity at bay.

Edited by nearandfar