Looking for MP with big boobs

On 6/22/2020 at 10:35 AM, spontanious said:

I will jump in on this..

Winnipeg1991 on march 20 2019 you had the exact same request? 

With 15 responses....

Now a year and a bit later same request you have been a member for a couple of years with almost no post..

You are being jumped on for your post many support the fact that what you requested and kudos to them..

But I have been active only a few years and I can name 5 places which whom you request points too...

Do what I did...visit...enjoy...take notes..

You will definitely find what your looking for...but i read your request as if you expect to also do more with your specific request...to you I say get off your butt do some visits and you will be happy I'm sure...cheers 

Play safe 

Not to hijack this thread but This reminds me of the guy who kept asking every so many months if any ladies in Ottawa were natural - unshaven. Of those of us who responded, none of us ever saw him. Not to say this is the same scenario but it does make us wonder how serious someone is.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 12:22 PM, Greenteal said:

Even if there no rules against this type of shallow thread, it's still remains lazy and sexist. By reading recos, announcements and discussion threads, you should be more than capable of finding attractive and talented ladies.

GT buddy, I have to strongly disagree with you on this one. Given the context, I don't think there is anything inappropriate about him requesting a a lady who is well endowed. Now if he was at restaurant and requested a server with large mammary glands I would say he was being a misogynist for sure. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Prufrock's Back said:

A lot can change in a "year and a bit later".  Poor guy just asked asked a question and a bunch of people pounded on him.  His question wasn't that horrible, it was just body specific, and just one body part for that matter.

Agreed...but exactly same request and no reviews of any that was suggested before...like MOST of us spend some money make some memories and share..dont just fish...2 way street..

• Thanks 1

Back on topic - Hailey at EB is enormously proud of said assets and gives a fine massage too.

12 minutes ago, DaveQ said:

Back on topic - Hailey at EB is enormously proud of said assets and gives a fine massage too.

Capture.JPG

We should stay on topic. If the guy is looking for recommendations give him recommendations or just ignore the thread. No need to criticize his post. 

Michelle gives a great massage and has a new set of twins which are awesome 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, winnipeg1991 said:

Thanks to everyone who responded,  I have some good suggestions that I will be checking out.  Now can everyone calm down? Jesus 

Say Amen after that please 😊

I don’t know if there needs to be a rule but free real you did kind of pounce on a guy who just wants a big boned provider

some guys like that

some guys like asians 

some guys like women with a lot of curve

or what others would even consider obese

some guys like guys.  I have some friends like that

i like blond spinners preferably with some boobs. Maybe a bit skinny but not too skinny and young. I like them young

so yeah you could call me a sexist pig for that

but I don’t fault anyone for their likes and I try and respect everyone and I never want to hurt anyone in any way

but I like what I like and I don’t think people should be shit on for saying what they like and we shouldn’t shit on Anybody because they ask a question. If we don’t like it we can quickly go into next thread

and he’s asking people for their experience in Winnipeg 

if you don’t have a suggestion then don’t worry

you know You don’t have to look at the Winnipeg threads if you don’t want to

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spontanious said:

Say Amen after that please 😊

2 hours ago, winnipeg1991 said:

Thanks to everyone who responded,  I have some good suggestions that I will be checking out.  Now can everyone calm down? Jesus 

Jesus called me and reminded me to recommend MONA at executive bath

she has made me call out his name lots of times

she has man made boobs but they are exquisite

every part of her from the moment she walks in till she leaves is a dream

the tip needs to be good

but she will take you to heaven and leave you absolutely on top of the world

when I lie on my death bed and all of my life flashes before me.  I will definitely push pause and remember the moments I spent with her

i naturally feel I should keep this advice as I should not want to have difficulty booking her again

but how can I hold back from a young chap earnestly wishing for big boobs

go see her

don't think About the cost

you have the Rest of your life to financially recover

but you only can live like this now

she will Get you closer to Jesus than you have ever been before

praise the lord

your welcome

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AMEN Brother,preach..those boobs are exquisite and she is well worth the cost..will need to see her again soon as my big boob experience is lacking otherwise in massage provider life

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2020 at 12:22 PM, Greenteal said:

Even if there no rules against this type of shallow thread, it's still remains lazy and sexist. By reading recos, announcements and discussion threads, you should be more than capable of finding attractive and talented ladies.

I dont find anything wrong with him having a preference in the type of woman he likes wether it be small boobs or big boobs skinny or fat...🤔

• Like 5

Winnipeg 1991, message me and I'll give you a couple. I've been attacked on some of these board sites over tiny bs before too, got your back dude! Lol.

Uhhhhh....,while it is perfectly normal to have your own wishes and preferences sexually, I think more respect should be shown here. When woman post an ad they usually describe some of these details, I think it’s insensitive to ask the question here, it turns in to objectifying. 

2 hours ago, ColdCompassion said:

Uhhhhh....,while it is perfectly normal to have your own wishes and preferences sexually, I think more respect should be shown here. When woman post an ad they usually describe some of these details, I think it’s insensitive to ask the question here, it turns in to objectifying. 

He's looking for an MP not an SP here. MPs don't typically describe themselves nor do many, if any, provide pictures of themselves. Not real ones anyway. I'm not arguing whether it is or isn't insensitive, just pointing out that it appears you're under the assumption he's looking for an SP. 

On 6/21/2020 at 11:58 AM, Greenteal said:

You're dehumanizing ladies by uniquely judging them by the size of their breasts.

Good luck in your search.

get over it man..the guy wants a gal with big tits..so do I.

Grow up...

• Like 1

You’re in the wrong hobby if your main concern is not objectifying women.

Ava at Henderson has large ones but there is still some question as to whether there is any joy in joyland during the massage.

Good heavens!  This whloe thread had gotten ridiculous.

All the OP did was ask for recommendations on a provider with large breasts.  If that's what he is looking for than why not ask here.  It's no different than if i asked for recommendations on a blonde or brunette, a bbw or spinner.  if he likes well endowed women that's his right.

And for all the talk about objectifying women.  Get off your high horses.  You are on a site that discusses sexual services provided by women for money.  "Hello Kettle?  It's the Pot.  You're black!"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5