Brooklyn Styles • White • 9484

I finally met this wonderful lady today. She is easy to talk to and so much fun. I will see her every chance that I get. Guys go see her you won’t regret it.

• Like 3

I recently had the distinct pleasure of meeting Ms. Styles (Brooklyn.) I have wanted to meet her for some time, but schedules just never worked out. The eventual get together, however was entirely worth the wait. Our communication was clear and uncomplicated as was our meeting. This lovely lady has a fun, down-to-earth personality, easy to talk to and she puts you at ease right away. She has a ton of energy, and her pics don’t do her justice (amazing legs!) Our time was unrushed and a lot of fun both in and out of the private areas! It was a totally enjoyable meeting and one I will want to repeat!

• Like 1

I have not writh any review latly on this amazing provider thats goes over the top to make sure your experiences is one to remember, i have been seeing Brooklyn for quit some time now and every session has is tuch of personality. I'm addicted to her profesonalism, and her expertise, she listen verry well to your request and will make them come to reality if they respect her limites of corse,

Respect this gem and you will have an amazing time, and dont forget to go the extra mill for a proper introduction you whant regret

Her new partner is also amazing, I did not had the chance to book a duo, but I'm sure the dinamique between the 2 would blow me out of this world,

Book with confidence guys, she is the gem of the region hands down 😉

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.