Missing CC - any suggestions?

A number of you have messaged me, so I'm not alone in missing Capital of Cougar, CC, or Cherishme. I knew her as CC, and she was the ultimate talent at edging and prostate massage. 

I've visited Miya (not bad), and Veronica (shows potential), but wonder who else you might suggest?

• Like 1

She posted an ad on ohmy yesterday actually. If you’re referring to Holly Peterson or CC or what advertising name she is using these days. Had retired six months ago to settle in western manitoba but did see her post yesterday. 

Yup Ohmy ads are taken from old posts on other sites. I had actually contacted SP Ella one day using the number from her ad on there. Ended being some guy who was pissed. I found another number for her and told her about the ad she had up with this number on it. She looked and said that ad was 4 years old. She hadn’t used that number in a couple of years. 

• Thanks 2

wow that's good news always enjoyed a massage from her...and when she let you massage her wow...was a good wet time had b y all...will have to try and find her post...

Somebody beat me to it about her post on LL haha. 

Yes she is back temporarily and only 2 days - Wednesdays and Thursdays - I believe beginning and end of month, if remember correct. She could be gone at any time again so enjoy while she has free time!

Edited by Longshorey
spelling.