For those of you that haven’t had a chance to see Kitty at 44, do yourself a favour and go. She only works 1-2 days/week for now though I think this will change once COVID is more under control. She’s hard to book as her appts fill up quickly (at least that was the case last time).

She has such a sweet demeanour about her, honestly just chatting with her is super pleasant. Her massage is one of the best I’ve had. She uses good pressure and technique and is very very attentive to you during your session - asking if pressure is good, etc. 

9/10 overall will keep repeating

I see no reason not to mention the address. It’s at 44 Stadacona, and they advertise regularly on the k board.

i agree with the OP’s comments about Kitty. She’s very sweet, has a great body and provides great service that will surely leave you happy and satisfied.

4 hours ago, Longshorey said:

They also advertise a "new" massage therapist named Molly. Does anyone know if this is a Satisfying massage? 

While I haven’t seen molly, I’ve yet to leave there unsatisfied. I can’t imagine molly is any different 

On 6/25/2020 at 12:24 PM, Mattyice204 said:

For those of you that haven’t had a chance to see Kitty at 44, do yourself a favour and go. She only works 1-2 days/week for now though I think this will change once COVID is more under control. She’s hard to book as her appts fill up quickly (at least that was the case last time).

She has such a sweet demeanour about her, honestly just chatting with her is super pleasant. Her massage is one of the best I’ve had. She uses good pressure and technique and is very very attentive to you during your session - asking if pressure is good, etc. 

9/10 overall will keep repeating

Yup I have to agree! 100% 👍🏻

5 hours ago, WinnipegJ said:

Age?  Looks ?

She wore a mask. Based on her body and that she is a student, my best guess is mid to late twenties. She has prior experience in massage in Japan.

The reason I asked for no PM is where is the fun in knowing everything...really just go meet her ...adorable and professional all in one little package

• Like 2

13 hours ago, spontanious said:

The reason I asked for no PM is where is the fun in knowing everything...really just go meet her ...adorable and professional all in one little package

+1

seriously there’s more than enough info in this thread alone to warrant going to see her. I’d repeat just for the massage only. Everything else is a big bonus 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1