What’s a guy to do?

Used Leolist only once in all these years, and it was to contact a trusted provider I had saw in the past.

I don’t feel comfortable contacting anyone from that site. Especially after all the robbery posts. 

Sigh. 

Edited by GolfGuy1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

You could, you know, contact some of the local providers that advertise here on Lyla regularly who have a great reputation and wonderful recommendation threads from all sorts of satisfied visitors.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Yeah, thats a great option. LL isn't the only place... and imo, also the less safe (as in more scams than not) Try VIP Favours or Massage Republic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SarahAlexxx said:

And also most good girls are in the $200+/hr range. 

That's a good point . When you see an ad for $150/hr or less, it is always suspect. But there are quite a few cheapskate idiots out there who will jump at it . Of course, a quick reverse image search will usually prove that the ad is fake. Had two of them out here in Kamloops just yesterday on LL advertising for 150. Quick search and they are IG models in NYC. I only searched to satisfy my curiosity after posting on here about scammers.

Fwiw, I've met lots of ladies of LL and before that BP that were legit and great. Some do not interact on forums or review boards by choice. Some are local girls who only do this part time. Or ladies that live in nearby cities that just come up for a weekend trip. To me, it's less about the site and more about me just using common sense. I don't have the benefit of living in a large city with the resources such as Lyla so LL becomes more of a necessity.

Edited by peacectryguy
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

And also most good girls are in the $200+/hr range. 

Like Sailor Jerry said “Good work ain’t cheap. Cheap work ain’t good.”

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GolfGuy1 said:

Used Leolist only once in all these years, and it was to contact a trusted provider I had saw in the past.

I don’t feel comfortable contacting anyone from that site. Especially after all the robbery posts. 

Sigh. 

I so feel  on this. While I am a relatively newer provider I dabbled as a bi female client seeking  for two decades. In a city that was not really use to it woman seeking woman providers. Before finding @Lyla it was realky hard finding woman that took female clients. Even here know I stood out as likely the only female hobbyists. but the providers I contacted here were pros and made me feel comfortable. 

Things changed for me here. I found a great group of other gentleman hobbyist that helped guide to what ladies they knew and have seen. I interacted on the boards and got to no the providers and their personalities. I found the woman that became my regular providers. 

I will not book off any other site than lyla. Its not worth the chance when there are so many lovely, sexy caring woman here. They love their job and are actually reputable service providers with the recommendations to back it up.  

I started providing for men, woman and couples earlier this year and absolutely love it!I am meant for this work but I also only book clients from here on lyla. I find the gents here willing to do the homework and choose me as a provider based on my personality and what I have to offer. Which makes me feel soecial when they choose me. 🙈

All around as a a provider or as a hobbyist lyla is my comfort place for bookings.

Surf through the local forums, check out the recommendations and ask a few hobbyists. Its worth the effort to find the right fit and find a gal that makes you feel safe, special and rocks your world.

💋

• Like 5

It sucks that 'LL is known to have a bad rep because alot of reputable ladies do post on their as well(like myself)...its always good to do your research on a lady you have interest in before reaching out to her to be on the safe side 😊

• Like 5

17 hours ago, GolfGuy1 said:

Sigh. 

I suggest you spend just a couple of minutes and do a bit of cross referencing between LL and Lyla recos and ads.  Providers with LL ads showing for the past few days that can be easily cross referenced on Lyla and should give you a high level of safety are :  Beautiful Bella, Sensual Katherine, Exotic Danielle, Olivia Oakes, Kylie Jane, Cristy, Bobbi, Ms Manda, Emma Sinclair, Jenn Ultimate.  That's a pretty decent list to choose from depending on your tastes!  Others that may not advertise on LL but are fairly prominent on here (Lyla) :  Sarah Alexxx, Jane Bondage, Melanie Mystique, Stephanie Mystique, Piper North, Amarra Geeky Girl.  That's a pretty impressive list for good ole Halifax !!  Just can't understand why anybody takes the risk for an unknown flyer on Leolist with so much local content available.  The hobby should be fun and exciting,  not scary !!

If nothing else, all these ladies should check your "safety" box.  Now just read some recos, browse some ads and websites if available, and make some connections with those you feel might fit best with you.  Easy and safe !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, NSGuy14 said:

I suggest you spend just a couple of minutes and do a bit of cross referencing between LL and Lyla recos and ads.  Providers with LL ads showing for the past few days that can be easily cross referenced on Lyla and should give you a high level of safety are :  Beautiful Bella, Sensual Katherine, Exotic Danielle, Olivia Oakes, Kylie Jane, Cristy, Bobbi, Ms Manda, Emma Sinclair, Jenn Ultimate.  That's a pretty decent list to choose from depending on your tastes!  Others that may not advertise on LL but are fairly prominent on here (Lyla) :  Sarah Alexxx, Jane Bondage, Melanie Mystique, Stephanie Mystique, Piper North, Amarra Geeky Girl.  That's a pretty impressive list for good ole Halifax !!  Just can't understand why anybody takes the risk for an unknown flyer on Leolist with so much local content available.  The hobby should be fun and exciting,  not scary !!

If nothing else, all these ladies should check your "safety" box.  Now just read some recos, browse some ads and websites if available, and make some connections with those you feel might fit best with you.  Easy and safe !

Good job with this list you created! I’ll also ad in no particular order Blonde Briella, Emily Wilson and friend Tallia,  sweet Asteria(Ria) and Savannah Sol if still available.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, NSGuy14 said:

That is one hot list of ladies! Thank you for the mention. 

I will add Charlotte Quinn to that list too! Another awesome person and so fun to be around. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, NSGuy14 said:

Thankyou for adding me into this list of SAFE reliable ladies to choose from and great advice as well

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

That is one hot list of ladies! Thank you for the mention. 

I will add Charlotte Quinn to that list too! Another awesome person and so fun to be around. 

3 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Thankyou for adding me into this list of SAFE reliable ladies to choose from and great advice as well

WOW OH WOW , that is one star studded line up for sure!

• Like 1

Just go to Your French Lady good rates , no photo ID or long booking process required , you just text and book and go Enjoy you will be more then happy .

• Like 2

I've seen the majority of this list of local women and 100% agree. Nothing bad to say about any of them. I've also seen quite a few ladies from YFL and have had great experiences. However, considering the state of Quebec and Ontario at the moment, I would be very cautious of seeing traveling ladies for the time being. Yes, the booking process is very quick and simple with YFL but the local women listed here are true professionals. They value your privacy just as much as their own. I would have no issues providing ID (albeit, slightly redacted) or references, as I've done in the past. There's enough reviews on here about these women to know how reputable they are. It's worth the additional screening process to see them. Of course it goes without saying YMMV and I've had better experiences with certain ladies than others but I've never felt uncomfortable with any of them. 

Edited by JimmyJohn
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I feel you. I live in an area where only LL shows options for my town. I've searched many websites and there's nothing for my area, other than LL. I've recently been seeing a post from a lady, that I know for a fact isn't her in the pictures because of reverse image search so I haven't bothered contacting. The other regular post for here, was confirmed by another Lyla member, that the poster wasn't the same person in the picture but was still a real person and a pleasant encounter. Even with that, I've been hesitant on setting up a date.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KingFknCobra said:

I feel you. I live in an area where only LL shows options for my town. I've searched many websites and there's nothing for my area, other than LL. I've recently been seeing a post from a lady, that I know for a fact isn't her in the pictures because of reverse image search so I haven't bothered contacting. The other regular post for here, was confirmed by another Lyla member, that the poster wasn't the same person in the picture but was still a real person and a pleasant encounter. Even with that, I've been hesitant on setting up a date.

Depending on your location. I know many are willing to travel for 2+ hour appointment. Dinner dates are even better! Try looking outside your area and if there is anyone willing to travel. You may have more success. 

Just a thought. 😊 Good luck! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I toured NS, I was BUSY! 

I had a reputation that I could display on my website, so most could tell I was legit. 

I don’t know how many men complained about the scene everywhere I stayed.  I told them the same thing, reverse image look up, and reseaerch. And once you find a good one, share it. It is only fair to give local ladies credit for their great service when you see first hand how many scams are out there. 

Sharing caring so give recommendation more and see how the growth of that will help your hobbying future. 

• Like 3