Hey folks,

My birthday is coming up next month, and while I've taken a bit of a break from all of this, I was thinking of doing something special for myself as a treat.

Now the big question is what should I do?  I'm not super adventurous (as any provider I've seen will well know), but I'd like to push my limits a little bit and do something that I'll definitely remember. 

I already have a preferred provider, and I'm sure she knows who she is, and she is welcome to weigh in publicly or privately as well (in fact she probably knows me well enough to give some amazing suggestions), but I'm looking to all y'all for that one thing that you feel is the "once in a lifetime" experience. 

Looking forward to the replies.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Janebondage said:

What about a night with two preferred providers or maybe toss in a little bondage or kink?  

That was kind of my first thought, but then I wondered, is that too stereotypical?  Do I really want to disappoint two ladies at the same time?  

But of course that is still what I'm leaning towards, I was just curious what other ideas might come up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

, is that too stereotypical? NO JUDGEMENT HERE Do I really want to disappoint two ladies at the same time? lol - It's up to them to adjust expectations - there are many ways to pleasure! My life philosophy has always been 'Aim low and overachieve' 

I was just curious what other ideas might come up.

A couple of my local OIC friends will prepare a meal with you and have some playtime. That will be my plan for my birthday at the end of the month..... somewhat covid dependent.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

That was kind of my first thought, but then I wondered, is that too stereotypical?  Do I really want to disappoint two ladies at the same time?  

But of course that is still what I'm leaning towards, I was just curious what other ideas might come up.

Well we all know Iive my life way outside the lines even by SW standards. I will be happy to put my kinky evil brain to work right you if you want to message me a little more detail. 😈

• Like 2

On 6/29/2020 at 5:27 PM, OldandNerdy said:

Hey folks,

My birthday is coming up next month, and while I've taken a bit of a break from all of this, I was thinking of doing something special for myself as a treat.

Now the big question is what should I do?  I'm not super adventurous (as any provider I've seen will well know), but I'd like to push my limits a little bit and do something that I'll definitely remember. 

I already have a preferred provider, and I'm sure she knows who she is, and she is welcome to weigh in publicly or privately as well (in fact she probably knows me well enough to give some amazing suggestions), but I'm looking to all y'all for that one thing that you feel is the "once in a lifetime" experience. 

Looking forward to the replies.

My boy! Happy early birthday!

I sent you a snapchat message, but I'm also going to reply here, as I may not get to check snap later.

@msmanda and I are officially offering semi interactive duos, which could potentially be a very tortious idea for yourself. But totally worth it. 

If thats honestly too much for you to handle, I'm sure we could just tie you to a bed and let you be our plaything for a few hours. 😉

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think it’s appropriate for the provider you have in mind to comment on this thread. If you’ve already decided, then it’s between you and them. 

Oldandnerdy  all i can say is go for the multiple, ask someone (like Jane) to organize and be in charge. Make it so you can sit back and watch or jump in anytime. Don't worry about disappointment (that is the SPs worry). I did it for my Birthday a while back and all I can say is I repeat often.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Andee said:

I don’t think it’s appropriate for the provider you have in mind to comment on this thread. If you’ve already decided, then it’s between you and them. 

He hasn't decided. Lol. I was offering an opinion. I saw this, he didn't message me. Thanks though.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, hardydardy said:

Oldandnerdy  all i can say is go for the multiple, ask someone (like Jane) to organize and be in charge. Make it so you can sit back and watch or jump in anytime. Don't worry about disappointment (that is the SPs worry). I did it for my Birthday a while back and all I can say is I repeat often.

Making me blush @hardydardy

On 7/2/2020 at 7:05 AM, SarahAlexxx said:

My boy! Happy early birthday!

I sent you a snapchat message, but I'm also going to reply here, as I may not get to check snap later.

@msmanda and I are officially offering semi interactive duos, which could potentially be a very tortious idea for yourself. But totally worth it. 

If thats honestly too much for you to handle, I'm sure we could just tie you to a bed and let you be our plaything for a few hours. 😉

Now that sounds like an adventure!  Too bad my birthday passed while I was on lockdown!

16 hours ago, Reddog2402 said:

Now that sounds like an adventure!  Too bad my birthday passed while I was on lockdown!

Good thing I offer belated birthday parties. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scooterman said:

SOOOOOOO............how belated???? I had a birthday this year as well!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Come on now boys. Use the DMs. ;) 

• Like 2