On 7/6/2020 at 11:54 AM, Daysha Love said:

Praying someone makes a recommendation! LOL I’ve been waiting for it 💓

I so wanted to come see you on your last visit just wasn’t in the cards with being so busy at work but before COVID I messaged with you to find a time that might work and you were very sweet. I will do a recommendation when I see you I’m sure one of these days as I feel you are fabulous!! 

Just bumping this thread up because I still haven't seen any recommendations or received any messages. Her onlyfans is only $3 right now though and I definitely recommend it!

Distractingly beautiful.  Dangerous curves.  Easy to talk to and a really nice person.  Definitely very sexy.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sharpe said:

Distractingly beautiful.  Dangerous curves.  Easy to talk to and a really nice person.  Definitely very sexy.  

Thanks @Sharpe I enjoyed our encounter as well! I hope to see you again! Post this in the recommendations if Possible! Hope you’re having a beautiful evening 💗💋💋💋💋

xo Daysha! 

@vegeta85 I am happy you are enjoying my sale! 💗 look in your inbox for a treat 

Guest lydiahardwood
6 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

Thanks @Sharpe I enjoyed our encounter as well! I hope to see you again! Post this in the recommendations if Possible! Hope you’re having a beautiful evening 💗💋💋💋💋

xo Daysha! 

@vegeta85 I am happy you are enjoying my sale! 💗 look in your inbox for a treat 

Ohh yessss someone get this lovely lady a recommendation! 

Had the opportunity to meet Daysha. Absolutely beautiful, very smart and great conversationalist. I would alao say that she is much better in person than her pics.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eagerguy said:

Had the opportunity to meet Daysha. Absolutely beautiful, very smart and great conversationalist. I would alao say that she is much better in person than her pics.

Thank you so much 💗

Yes Daysha is very beautiful.  And doing duos with Exotic Touch Danielle...that’s almost too much beauty and hotness in one place.  Ah to be Freddy right now...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Yes Daysha is very beautiful.  And doing duos with Exotic Touch Danielle...that’s almost too much beauty and hotness in one place.  Ah to be Freddy right now...

I agree she is very sexy I enjoyed my time with her😆😈 wish you was here with us we both adore you Sharpe😘

• Like 1

😍 Well I could get there in less than a hour...

I adore you both too.  Looking forward to seeing you individually in future visits xo.  Although if you ever want to team up again...

• Like 1