I've never been nor have I heard it referenced here on Lyla. The website and store facade lead me to think it's a legit. Depends what you're after. Go TOFTT, see what's offered and report back. You don't need to agree to anything you don't want. 

I've strolled by here and there. It's a little more street facing than some of the other options on the block "Jade/256 Bank" and their service listings seem to be more focused around short term massage. As Waterat said, it may be worth just stepping in and finding out. 

• Like 1

I haven't been there is many years so it's possible there have been some changes since. At the time it was a typical asian place, my attendant had heavily accented and very limited english (for me that raises concerns). There were multiple options available at various prices. 

I assume you're looking for a massage experience given the posting location so I would suggest you  check out CMJ (they have a location near there. On their website https://clubcmj.com/faqs-private-adult-entertainment-club/  they've posted a clear summary of the protocols they're using to help reduce infection risks - that's very important to me. I've been once since they re-opened.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:54 PM, feelgoodmanott said:

I'm looking for high quality massage first and foremost. 

She is not working now because of covid but if she resumes at some point, Lily on Prince of Wales would be an excellent choice for a high quality massage. She has many recos and to top it off is a very nice lady.

• Like 3

Has anyone actually been to 202 Bank lately. My experience has been no extras, strictly legit massage, but in past I know a few posters have has some luck.