Sign in to follow this  

The creativity thread...

In the intended spirit of this thread being non industry related !

A place to post your latest (non sexual) talents and creations. So many of the ladies are much more than a pretty face so I thought it would be fun to share your creations.

The guys too .... I bet you are good with other kinds of tools !

Anything that you have made yourself is cool ! ie. writing, painting, music, crafts, woodworking etc etc

I'll kick it off. I paint and sketch. I am something of a home chef. I have also bought the equipment and learned how to do my own acrylic nails.

I am thinking of learning jewellery making next ..... and am still mulling over the idea of starting a monetized food blog business !

I also do home renos but you would probably be bored with the pic of the 4' X 8' industrial style open hallway safety rail I just built.

Think loft style with glass ... except steel mesh.

Oh... and I built my own website for my massage biz !

mini caramel & chocolate pecan cheese cakes

(all components from scratch)

20181021_135313.thumb.jpg.c76fc815638d7ae6884125ac1c07918e.jpg

Channeling the spirit of Van Gogh ! This was a technique practice.

My usual style is much more abstract.

20190318_094749.thumb.jpg.c1ae9d40c1a21ec5a77b5553a6a743ad.jpg

fun summer mani

IMG_2486.thumb.JPG.c6ee6075652bbbe115076c37007ad40d.JPG

Edited by Guest

Guest lydiahardwood

I looove this thread, nice one @BonnieScot! My mouth is watering looking at those cheesecakes 🤤 You are clearly a woman of many talents!

I wish I had more talents to speak of, but I've recently started making my own jewellery. I'm very into spirituality; tarot, crystals, all that witchy stuff. 😉 Here's a smokey quartz necklace I hand wrapped recently. More of an interest as opposed to a talent, I guess 😛

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-06 at 09.32.20.jpeg

1 minute ago, lydiahardwood said:

I looove this thread, nice one @BonnieScot! My mouth is watering looking at those cheesecakes 🤤 You are clearly a woman of many talents!

I wish I had more talents to speak of, but I've recently started making my own jewellery. I'm very into spirituality; tarot, crystals, all that witchy stuff. 😉 Here's a smokey quartz necklace I hand wrapped recently. More of an interest as opposed to a talent, I guess 😛

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-06 at 09.32.20.jpeg

Beautiful ! Please post more pieces as you make them ! And it does take some talent to create a balanced looking piece from an awkward shape !!

It's neat to get to know others on here a little.

I am also more spiritual !