Win $150 for Providers you admire - #LovedByLyla

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey everyone!

It’s time for our next competition. This time we’re aiming it at our lovely Clients here on Lyla (but Companions - feel free to enter too).

What's the prize?

We have 3 lots of $150 to the Provider you mention, paid in BTC.

What do I have to do?
Find a Companion you admire on Twitter and RT a post or picture of theirs saying what you love about them, tagging @lyla_forum and using the hashtag #LovedByLyla

OR

Nominate them on this thread, making sure you tag their Lyla handle.

Terms and Conditions
By entering this contest you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.

1. For your entry to be considered you must:
Follow @lyla_forum OR have an account on Lyla.
Tweet your answer, use #lovedbylyla and mention @lyla_forum OR leave your nomination on this thread, tagging the Provider's Lyla handle.
2. All entries must be received by 12.00am (PST) on Sunday 19th July 2020
3. Only one entry per person
4. No employees of Lyla (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.
5. You must be based in Canada and have an account on Lyla to enter.
6. Three winners will be chosen at random.
7. The winners will be announced on the Lyla thread and Twitter on Monday 20th July 2020.
8. The prizes are 3 x $150 to the Companion mentioned, paid in BTC.
9. Lyla reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.
10. The judges decision is, in all cases, final.

giphy.gif

I nominate my lovely and one and only provider i see at the moment miss Sexi Lexi, she is amazing and always makes me feel like a man at the end of our visit! 😊 And our chemestry over the past years has gotten better and better and i love every minute and every second of seeing her ❤

• Like 3

I would like to nominate TiffanyMarie. What I love about Tiffany is her energy , creative ideas and the amount of effort she puts into our sessions and her spa. Our first visit was late 2014 and since then the chemistry has grown to a level far exceeding any experance I've had before we met. Choosing her would be a nice way to say thank you.

• Like 4

I'd like to nominate @SarahAlexxx, she's an amazing woman who puts in so much effort into everything she does, and I firmly believe anyone is better off just knowing her. The most empathetic person I know, enhanced with a deep curiosity for people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I am nominating KylieJane, @EliteKylie. I am a mature man, widower, totally new to the hobby. Kylie is the first provider I have been with ever. Not only is Kylie a beautiful woman but she has shown herself to be an understanding, patient and a great teacher of the many facets of this hobby. Very talented and also a great listener and very capable of conversing on many topics. She made me feel comfortable and it is always a pleasure to visit her. I am sure all will agree that she is very deserving of this recognition!

• Like 6

I would like to nominate Sasha May Fields. She is an amazing affectionate, caring woman as well as beautiful. She made me feel loved like never before and heartbroken when I had to leave. I'm glad to have met her.

• Like 5

I would like to nominate Jane (Janebondage) https://www.lyla.ch/profile/196982-janebondage/ , although I never met her in real life she can turn me on with her words.  She is a gorgeous woman by looking at her pictures and participate on many of LYLA's threads.  One thing is for sure If I'm ever in her part of the world I'm getting in touch with her and plan a meeting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My nomination is Exotic Touch Danielle.

She is incredible.

Beauty, brains, a touch that will drive you over the edge.

She is warm, caring and gentle.

Edited by Billy4567
  • Like 5

On 7/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, NotchJohnson said:

I would like to nominate Jane (Janebondage) https://www.lyla.ch/profile/196982-janebondage/ , although I never met her in real life she can turn me on with her words.  She is a gorgeous woman by looking at her pictures and participate on many of LYLA's threads.  One thing is for sure If I'm ever in her part of the world I'm getting in touch with her and plan a meeting.

This truly touched my heart. @NotchJohnson. 💕Thank you for such kind words and I truly look forward to the day we are in the same backyard 

• Like 2

I would like to nominate Sweetlips. She is fun, incredibly intelligent, warm and welcoming.  I have not had to look any further to have my needs met since I started seeing her.

• Like 1

I'd like to nominate @SarahAlexxx she has one of the best personality's and makes a person feel super comfortable instantly as soon as they walk in. She is top service and perfect to talk to let alone spend time with. She also makes a person feel more special in one hour then people can in weeks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like to nominate my local beauty "Sugar Kayne".  Sexy and sweet with a little attitude when she wants your attention.  Her beauty is only bested by her intellect.  It's always a pleasure to be around her.  Sorry, no pics or twitter handle.  But you can make contact on Lyla.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to nomination @SarahAlexxx  as well. Although I'm a bit partial as she's the only one I've been to but she's really amazing person and makes you feel valued during entire time. Beautiful, Lovely and Talented, A rare beauty 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, mambo35 said:

I would like to nominate Sasha May Fields. She is an amazing affectionate, caring woman as well as beautiful. She made me feel loved like never before and heartbroken when I had to leave. I'm glad to have met her.

Thank you 💕

• Like 1

Darcy @thedarcyeffect is a provider that I admire because she projects a fun and upbeat personality.  She is very approachable and not to mention extremely beautiful.  She’s the complete package and my choice. 

Edited by Broadenyurmind

I nominate Sasha May Fields.

She is the most affectionnate, sensual and approchable woman that I have met in my life.

We connected on our first date and kept meeting for the following year and a half.

When the time to part ways came (my time working in Ottawa came to an end) my heart ached for a long while and still have pings of sadness on occasion.

Miss you dearly Sasha!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sorenhes said:

I nominate Sasha May Fields.

She is the most affectionnate, sensual and approchable woman that I have met in my life.

We connected on our first date and kept meeting for the following year and a half.

When the time to part ways came (my time working in Ottawa came to an end) my heart ached for a long while and still have pings of sadness on occasion.

Miss you dearly Sasha!

Thank you xo

That is so sweet. Not sure if blushing or bringing tears to my eyes. 

Missing you as well and hopefully one day we will meet again 💕

• Like 1

I nominate Blonde Briella,  an amazing beauty, with a down to earth personality.  I have to wait to see her when she comes to Saint John, but the wait is always rewarding.  She's the one guys, 

• Thanks 1

I like to nominate my all time favourite Leesha Raye. She is smart affiactionate  caring lover musket session enjoy able. She is beautiful inside and out side!!