Win $150 for Providers you admire - #LovedByLyla

I would like to nominate Sasha May Fields as a Provider I admire.  Why ........

Girl Next Door - GND

Definition of "Girl Next Door":  The girl next door is a term used to describe a female archetype and fashion aesthetic which can range in terms of personal definition, but usually denotes a girl or woman who appeals to traditional or “all-AmericanCanadian {could not resist 🙂}” gender norms with the allure of purity, simplicity, and charm, with a natural, modest, or effortless beauty.

If you look "Girl Next Door" up in the dictionary the entry should be:  Definition  = Sasha May Fields (with her picture beside it).

What can I say ... she has it all.  Beauty, charm, modesty, natural both in physic and personality.  Not to mention her motto - "Angel with a broken halo".  That provides the allure of purity with a devilish twist.  All of that with an awesome personality and intelligence.  She is her own master.  Independent and controls her destiny.

How many of us guys have fantasized about the "Girl Next Door"  and what it would be like to be with her?

I met the "Girl Next Door" for real when I met Sasha May Fields.

A dream come true .....

That is why I would like to nominate her for the Provider that I truly admire.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, quietone2014 said:

I would like to nominate Sasha May Fields as a Provider I admire.  Why ........

Girl Next Door - GND

Definition of "Girl Next Door":  The girl next door is a term used to describe a female archetype and fashion aesthetic which can range in terms of personal definition, but usually denotes a girl or woman who appeals to traditional or “all-AmericanCanadian {could not resist 🙂}” gender norms with the allure of purity, simplicity, and charm, with a natural, modest, or effortless beauty.

If you look "Girl Next Door" up in the dictionary the entry should be:  Definition  = Sasha May Fields (with her picture beside it).

What can I say ... she has it all.  Beauty, charm, modesty, natural both in physic and personality.  Not to mention her motto - "Angel with a broken halo".  That provides the allure of purity with a devilish twist.  All of that with an awesome personality and intelligence.  She is her own master.  Independent and controls her destiny.

How many of us guys have fantasized about the "Girl Next Door"  and what it would be like to be with her?

I met the "Girl Next Door" for real when I met Sasha May Fields.

A dream come true .....

That is why I would like to nominate her for the Provider that I truly admire.

Thank you 💕

It warms my heart to hear such kind words. 

Xo

• Like 3

posted on twitter, not sure if i did it right or not, but I nominate @JessyCeleste

I've known her for at least 4 years, and she is an amazing provider. She's very sexy, smart, and never lets me down.

jessyceleste.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, star99 said:

posted on twitter, not sure if i did it right or not, but I nominate @JessyCeleste

I've known her for at least 4 years, and she is an amazing provider. She's very sexy, smart, and never lets me down.

jessyceleste.jpg

Thank you SO much sweetheart!!! Like I said on twitter, this means the world to me. I know you've been in the game a long time, have seen a fair share of providers and I know how special each of them are to you. It really means a lot to be your nomination. Thank you!

Edited by JessyCeleste
Linked handles and although ok with him I didn’t want others to think I lack discretion. ;)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would love to nominate @Sasha May. She is so wonderful in so many ways.  Kind, sweet, personable, and absolutely breathe taking

i love all my time with this gem of a woman....love you @Sasha May you are amazing....

• Like 2

My nomination would also be for JessyCeleste. I've been seeing her for about four or five years now and every time we get together it's an amazing time. She's very intelligent, a great conversationalist, extremely responsive, an amazing kisser, and knows exactly how to read the moment and expand on the situation to make things even more fun. I look forward to each encounter with anticipation, mutual pleasure is a wonderful thing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tush_Push said:

My nomination would also be for JessyCeleste. I've been seeing her for about four or five years now and every time we get together it's an amazing time. She's very intelligent, a great conversationalist, extremely responsive, an amazing kisser, and knows exactly how to read the moment and expand on the situation to make things even more fun. I look forward to each encounter with anticipation, mutual pleasure is a wonderful thing.

Oh wow thank u so much for all those compliments! Not that I’ve forgotten the thing you’ve told me but to hear it in a public forum and the fact u took time out to nominate me, it means the world! Thank u so much!!! Here’s some boobies for those who voted for me and hell here they are for those who didn’t, and here they are for the other nominees too!! And for mod! And Lydiahardwood!!! BOOBIES for everyone!!!! Everyone needs boobies!!! 

4AF95E99-2134-4854-BFC8-EA07C04278DA.jpeg

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, louisiana13 said:

Jessy Celeste 

Thank u so much but I don’t think this counts. I believe the rules say u have to say what u admire about the person 😞 Not that I’m not grateful to be chosen of course... I’ll PM after reading the rules. Someone told me it’s a draw so idk if it matters once u are nominated once. So if I don’t PM u in the end, it’s bcuz it doesn’t matter. I’d still like to know who this secret admirer is. Clearly someone with a solid reference lol Thank u so much! Wow Today  surely gave me a boost. Thanks guys!

UPDATE: Just checked and u only need to say what u admire about the companion of it’s a twitter entry. The Lyla entry only mentions the companions handle. Also yes, winners are chosen at random so it won’t make a difference if u are nominated more than once, as long as u get at least 1 nomination, u are entered. Good thing I found out about it or Idve never posted on twitter about it & wouldn’t have been entered. I’m still going to PM Mr Secret Admirer cuz I’m curious now lol

Lydia, please correct me if I’m wrong about anything here. 

If I’m right, I’ll mentiOn it on twitter so that if anyone else thinks of me, they can give another girl a shot. This year’s been brutal for us SPs financially. We can all use the exposure & the money. Plus i think this’ll go a long way for lylas comeback. I love this site as a resource for all of us &the fact it offers indies a free advertising option which is invaluable to someone starting out. I don’t want it going anywhere. There’s no other site with this level of class & elegance not only by its rules & enforcement but the very community itself. On my own site I call it ‘my home’ & it’s truly what it is. I probably should’ve posted this in another thread but I didn’t know it would turn into this lol. 

Take care everyone! Stay safe!

JessyCeleste

xoxo xxx

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

I'm loving seeing all of these entries! Remember you only have until Sunday to get your entries in and Providers can enter too! 

Also - if you've nominated someone please consider writing them a recommendation, too. 🥰 A few kind words go a long way in this industry! 

BIG love,

Lyd 

10 hours ago, Aydin1976 said:

I would love to nominate @Sasha May. She is so wonderful in so many ways.  Kind, sweet, personable, and absolutely breathe taking

i love all my time with this gem of a woman....love you @Sasha May you are amazing....

Thank you ❤

Blushing 😊

xo

8 hours ago, JessyCeleste said:

Thank u so much but I don’t think this counts. I believe the rules say u have to say what u admire about the person 😞 Not that I’m not grateful to be chosen of course... I’ll PM after reading the rules. Someone told me it’s a draw so idk if it matters once u are nominated once. So if I don’t PM u in the end, it’s bcuz it doesn’t matter. I’d still like to know who this secret admirer is. Clearly someone with a solid reference lol Thank u so much! Wow Today  surely gave me a boost. Thanks guys!

UPDATE: Just checked and u only need to say what u admire about the companion of it’s a twitter entry. The Lyla entry only mentions the companions handle. Also yes, winners are chosen at random so it won’t make a difference if u are nominated more than once, as long as u get at least 1 nomination, u are entered. Good thing I found out about it or Idve never posted on twitter about it & wouldn’t have been entered. I’m still going to PM Mr Secret Admirer cuz I’m curious now lol

Lydia, please correct me if I’m wrong about anything here. 

If I’m right, I’ll mentiOn it on twitter so that if anyone else thinks of me, they can give another girl a shot. This year’s been brutal for us SPs financially. We can all use the exposure & the money. Plus i think this’ll go a long way for lylas comeback. I love this site as a resource for all of us &the fact it offers indies a free advertising option which is invaluable to someone starting out. I don’t want it going anywhere. There’s no other site with this level of class & elegance not only by its rules & enforcement but the very community itself. On my own site I call it ‘my home’ & it’s truly what it is. I probably should’ve posted this in another thread but I didn’t know it would turn into this lol. 

Take care everyone! Stay safe!

JessyCeleste

xoxo xxx

I agree 100%with Jessy.

Lyla has always been the main site that I use. The community has always been supportive and the resources helpful. 

Im on here daily (even though usually quiet) . 

This year has been brutal for everyone financially but what I struggle with the most is the connection from the ones you know and care for. Thanks to lyla its filled that void. 

Keep up the great work 

• Like 1

I would like to nominate Jessy Celeste a great human being as well as an great humanitarian.works with animals and will go out of her way to help anybody a true and sincere human being .cares  for all equally and no biases of any kind .

best regards THE DUKE

• Like 3

There is only one that deserves this award the most. The insatiable @Sasha May Fields. Beauty in and out, compassionate and passionate, generous and kind, angelic and of course 1% devilish. Once you have found her your search is over. No one compares to her!  

• Like 1

Sasha Mae Fields is a wonderful lady she made a newbie feel relaxed and she is an exceptionally attractive woman.  I will definitely be back. #lovedbylayla

20200717_171547.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob 4726 said:

Sasha Mae Fields is a wonderful lady she made a newbie feel relaxed and she is an exceptionally attractive woman.  I will definitely be back. #lovedbylayla

20200717_171547.jpg

Thank you 💕

On 7/14/2020 at 11:16 PM, Racer1 said:

I nominate Blonde Briella,  an amazing beauty, with a down to earth personality.  I have to wait to see her when she comes to Saint John, but the wait is always rewarding.  She's the one guys, 

Thanks babe. Can’t wait to see you soon ❤️

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 6:47 PM, MikeyInHalifax said:

I nominate @BlondeBriella. Holy cow guys! IMO you have your winner right here! 

How sweet of you 😘 

Wish I could chose more than one but it would be a shame not to see MelanieRose nominated! Beauty, charm, humour,and a very sexy mind!

• Like 2

I nominate Jessy Celeste.

I love her conversation, how she really takes time to connect and her wits.

I could say much much more but I think this nomination is all that needs to be said.

Dermman

• Like 1

I would like to nominate @JessyCeleste who is absolutely beautiful and amazing! Jessy put me at ease at our first meeting and I can never wait until the next time!!

• Like 1

I have had the pleasure of seeing several ladies over the years and they have all been great.  I do have to nominate Jessy Celeste.  She is the one that I have seen most often and she has always been charming, compassionate to my needs and shortcomings and very affectionate to me.

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey everyone! Thank you for your entries, it's been so nice seeing the love between y'all 🙂

We have chosen our winners! To make it fair, I collated the names of every Companion mentioned here and on Twitter (only took down each name once, even if they'd been nominated multiple times) and put the options through a random number selector. 

Drum roll pleeeease... 🥁

Our winners are:

@Janebondage

@JessyCeleste

@Sasha May

Each of you get $150 in BTC! I'll private message you all to arrange payment. Thanks again everyone for joining in. I want to run more competitions like this, so if you have any ideas on what we can do next please let me know. 

BIG love to you all.

Lyd 🥰