Question about The Studio/Bridgewater-Osbourne Group

Hi

I apologize if this question seems strange or disjointed but I'm not sure how to phrase this exactly.

I have partaken of massage service from independant providers and the ladies at Diamonds/Nevadas over the years.  With these places it is pretty well implied or discussed via phone call or text, what is going to happen and the tip structure is pretty clear.  With the couple of massage businesses I have visited, I have been able to rely on other members recommendations regarding fees and services via private message.

I have contacted both of these places over the past few weeks and they have been kind enough to send me their menus or tell me it varies with the services provided.  When I ask more specifics I am told that this can be discussed at the time of the session.  I understand completely but my issue is I am a bit shy and not sure how to approach these types of situations.  For example if I am sent a menu listing various options, it seems a bit like ordering off the McDonalds menus.  "I'll have the massage with the topless option, touching and licking and a bj to finish.  Oh, and a large fries and Diet Coke"  To me it seems a bit awkward but again that's probably just me.  When do you verbalize your choices?  At the beginning of the session when you arrive or once you are on the table?

Thank you.

At the beginning. They have a printed menu placed on the table. You tell her what you want before you start. 
Pretty mechanical and takes some of the excitement out of the whole encounter, in my opinion. 

I feel once you have seen them more it gets better. Emma is always great, but once you develop a rapport with them it’s much more enjoyable (not that it isn’t as is)

Has anyone seen Billi or Sophia. Like all Of the Group’s ladies I’m sure they are beautiful. I’m interested in the quality of their massage. 

I have seen billi I went to see her for her ass lol. She is reserved and layed back. Ok massage but like I said i went for the ass glad I did but not sure I would repeat.

Nothing but glowing reviews of Taylor on the other board.

I saw Sophia on her first day many many months ago. She was obviously nervous but was great. I’ve stuck with Emma since but definitely would go back. I’d like to get to see Taylor and Quinn as well.