Nadia • White • LL • 7541

My first meeting with Nadia was in December 2019, I had seen her a few times after that until end of February (that was when we all got hit with Covid).  She is a tall and gorgeous young lady with an amazing body, small breasts and a flat belly and a firm round bum that I enjoyed grabbing.  Here is a secret for those who enjoy the finer things in life, offer her a massage and she will melt in your hands, that is if you can stop rubbing her amazing firm body.  I once spent over 1/2 hour rubbing every part of her back and legs including the feet and her shoulder.  Nadia is tall standing at 5'10", she as always received me in beautiful clothing, check out her pictures on LL and you will see the amazing arched back and sexy long legs.  I am also a big fan of long hugs and I remember holding her close to me with that small body I could of kept my arms around her for a long time. 

Keep in mind that I have seen Nadia around 10 times already so we already have a good report with one another, and all those touching feelings and trust came with repeat meetings.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.