I think she used to go by Jade! She was out of town for a long while. Not sure why she would change her name. She had a pretty good reputation here. I know nothing about her now or whether it’s her or stolen pictures.

I see no evidence those pics don't belong to her, but her age is a bit too close for comfort.

I think that thread was about her:

Guest onepound

Everything looks like it would be legit but the price throws me off. Don’t see jade charging $110 for HH. Red flag . I’ll let someone else toftt here . 

Also, advertising being 19yo when been in the business for a few years doesn't make sense.

Would be careful.

A few things about this ad lead me to lean against it being legit! However, there is no need to TOFTT. You can find out her legitimacy through texting.  I sent the opening person(Peter) some info through PM that only the true Jade would know, like her obvious alias(Jade) and the name she used before this as well as one more relevant piece of info. If she can answer these questions, then she is legit!  Hopefully, Peter texted her and let’s us know! 

She’s asking for $50 deposit for new and old clients. No exceptions. She said her friend got busted and she’s doing this for her safety. Real jade never asked for deposit and has enough regulars to not do deposit. 

I said you’re a scammer and fake ad. Until someone Toft I’d stay away. Once you send that deposit you never hear from that person again. 

• Thanks 2