Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - July

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey fam!

Congratulations to @athenalust who is our Lyla Member of the Month for June 🍾

Athena was our only nomination for June, and so many people agreed she should have the crown due to her positive attitude and happy tweets that put us all in a brighter mood! Thank you for being so amazing, Athena. 🥰

Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month for July are now open!

As always, this person will be decided on by the community.

Rules:

• You can nominate one person who has stood out on here, been supportive to the community or just been helpful in the past month. 
  • You can nominate anyone who uses Lyla - a Provider or a Client.
  • The same person can not win more than once in 12 months.
  • The list will then be shortlisted and sent to our panel of judges for a final vote.
  • The winner will get a shout out from us on here and on Twitter. Plus you'll get the satisfaction of knowing we think you're the BUSINESS. Incentive enough, right? 😛
  • If you agree with an existing nomination, just give the post a like!

Get your nominations in now! Entries close 31st July 2020.

P.S. Sorry it's a bit late!  

giphy.gif

To get the ball rolling on nominations, and I don't know if eligible to be nominated (but if not issue me a warning LOL) but Lydiahardwood

She responds to member enquiries quickly including the creation of the Cornwall forum.  Sometimes it must seem like we members like to complain but she answers members' enquiries and complaints.  She also keeps a voice between Lyla and Twitter

She is being nominated because her efforts as Administrator on Lyla are appreciated in spite of our sometimes day to day complaining LOL.  Thank You Lydia

RG 

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
16 hours ago, roamingguy said:

To get the ball rolling on nominations, and I don't know if eligible to be nominated (but if not issue me a warning LOL) but Lydiahardwood

She responds to member enquiries quickly including the creation of the Cornwall forum.  Sometimes it must seem like we members like to complain but she answers members' enquiries and complaints.  She also keeps a voice between Lyla and Twitter

She is being nominated because her efforts as Administrator on Lyla are appreciated in spite of our sometimes day to day complaining LOL.  Thank You Lydia

RG 

Aww, thanks RG! Got a lot of love for you 🥰

Lyd

On 7/15/2020 at 11:56 AM, roamingguy said:

RG 

Great minds think alike @roamingguy ! I was going to nominate her for coming up with the #LovedByLyla Contest (of which I was one of the winners along with @Sasha May & @Janebondage ) This was an extremely thoughtful content as it served in several ways. Bring the lady clout, recognition, exposure etc, obviously the cash prize and a whole bunch of compliments to her personality and love, letting her know she makes a difference in people's lives. And every1 nominated got that, the only dif between those who were nominated and the ones who won was the money. I spoke to a few SWs who were nominated and it really made us feel good hearing all this stuff. I think this was an amazing idea in terms of thoughtfulness but I also think it was a great idea in terms of marketing Lyla.ch to new potential members and to attract old ones who stopped coming, back. This thing blew up on twitter! So I think @lydiahardwood should win Member of the Month because this month, she really brought her game and served our community very well, in several ways!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guest lydiahardwood
20 minutes ago, JessyCeleste said:

Great minds think alike @roamingguy ! I was going to nominate her for coming up with the #LovedByLyla Contest (of which I was one of the winners along with @Sasha May & @Janebondage ) This was an extremely thoughtful content as it served in several ways. Bring the lady clout, recognition, exposure etc, obviously the cash prize and a whole bunch of compliments to her personality and love, letting her know she makes a difference in people's lives. And every1 nominated got that, the only dif between those who were nominated and the ones who won was the money. I spoke to a few SWs who were nominated and it really made us feel good hearing all this stuff. I think this was an amazing idea in terms of thoughtfulness but I also think it was a great idea in terms of marketing Lyla.ch to new potential members and to attract old ones who stopped coming, back. This thing blew up on twitter! So I think @lydiahardwood should win Member of the Month because this month, she really brought her game and served our community very well, in several ways!

Oh you 😍 so glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate all the Twitter love so much. You're amazing!

9 hours ago, maltego7 said:

I would like to nominate @StephanieMystique and I hope she wins for July. She’s an awesome person and I can’t wait to see her again 😊

Awww! Thank you handsome. 

I am going to nominate @maltego7, right back! He has been super helpful to me and a few others in regards to technology and helping us with the virtual world. 

• Like 3

Guest MoonChild

I would like to nominate @lydiahardwood for all her hard work and warm attitude in her response. When I had trouble with my account she was there to make sure everything got up and running again!! Hell of an admin thank you Lydia!!!! Much love!

Edited by MoonChild
spelling error

52 minutes ago, MoonChild said:

I would like to nominate @lydiahardwood for all her hard work and warm attitude in her response. When I had trouble with my account she was there to make sure everything got up and running again!! Hell of an admin thank you Lydia!!!! Much love!

I have to second that. They are always starting great topics, supporting us here and on Twitter with likes, comments and retweet’s and contests. 
Ialso has problems with my account and took care of that in no time. 💕

I would love to see @lydiahardwood get recognized for all their hard work. 
🤗

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Some really great nominations on here (and big thank you to everyone who has said such kind things about me, you're all wonderful 🥰).

Today is the last day to get your nominations in, look forward to seeing more! ❤️ 

I would like to nominate wynn for member of the month.  He appreciates many of my posts by liking them and I do see him participate in some thread with great response.  I do like to see Lydia helping everyone out there and encouraging us all to be positive.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Thanks for the nominations everyone. A panel of judges will be voting on this today and I'll have the winner announced by Thursday. 😎

On 7/23/2020 at 10:09 AM, artboy said:

i nominate Ms Vicky Lopez.  She is extraordinary!!!

I had already done my nomination for this month, whats funny is Vicky is my idea for next month.. or if it goes hobbyist, admin&SWs then the next one. U are absolutely right and I will be adding several more reasons for my nominating her when the time comes. I adore her.

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Thank you for your nominations! The winner has now been announced here... 

My Nomination For August's Lyla Member Of The Month is...(drumroll)...Jessy Celeste

She's a member of the Lyla community who positively promotes this site, not just here but on Twitter too.  A voice like hers on Twitter may help draw new members here.

She also recognizes other's contributions, having nominated some others for Member Of The Month.  IMO Jessy should also be nominated and is my nomination for August Member Of The Month

Good Luck Jessy

RG 

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
21 hours ago, roamingguy said:

My Nomination For August's Lyla Member Of The Month is...(drumroll)...Jessy Celeste

She's a member of the Lyla community who positively promotes this site, not just here but on Twitter too.  A voice like hers on Twitter may help draw new members here.

She also recognizes other's contributions, having nominated some others for Member Of The Month.  IMO Jessy should also be nominated and is my nomination for August Member Of The Month

Good Luck Jessy

RG 

Hey RG,

Thanks for the nomination, I would also like to nominate Jessy! She always puts a smile on my face 🙂 Would you be able to post this nomination in the August MOM thread? 

Thanks so much! ❤️ 

I nominate Madeleine Claire, MaddyCMJ, who has been an awesome supportive presence throughout this lockdown, and who I had the pleasure to mest just once before. I look forward to more meetings with this sweet beauty!

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
14 hours ago, Cato said:

I nominate Madeleine Claire, MaddyCMJ, who has been an awesome supportive presence throughout this lockdown, and who I had the pleasure to mest just once before. I look forward to more meetings with this sweet beauty!

Thanks, Cato! Would you mind popping this in the August thread so I remember to count it? 🙂https://www.lyla.ch/topic/185760-nominations-for-lyla-member-of-the-month-august/