13 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

Damn I wish her pics were 100%...anyone seen her yet...toftt  🙂

I hope that was sarcasm. BS ad + "party favors"= very bad time.

Anyone who considers toftt better not go alone.

I drove up just out of curiosity. Didn’t actually pull the trigger on seeing her. Pure coincidence when I drove through room service was talking to her so I got a luck and she looks the same. Although, there was a trashy looking white guy with no shirt wandering around as well as another black guy with a dog just down the hill that seemed to be paying attention. I just drove out but am curious to hear if someone pulls the trigger. 

In the past days I've been seriously questioning if I should still investigate those type of ads and post my findings. After reading comments from people who still want to meet that person, I now realize how I wasted my time. I created a thread for those who want to learn. But if takes a robbery, assault or criminal record for some to get the seriousnous, so be it.

And FYI, that ad is the perfect example of one used for sting operations:

-VERY obvious stolen pics from all over the globe.

-Phone number untied to any other provider or agencies.

-All the typical sales pitch without even mentioning sexual services to trick clients to ask questions for solicitations charges.

-and invitation for illegal drugs use for additional charges.

No matter if penis, money, health, safety or freedom, we should all get our priorities straight. No matter yours, I chosen mine.

I appreciate all the investigating you do. This was previous to your post and when I was searching reviews, figured I’d add my two cents here. Once I saw your post I knew I made the right call not bothering.

14 hours ago, Freddyguy123321 said:

I appreciate all the investigating you do. This was previous to your post and when I was searching reviews, figured I’d add my two cents here. Once I saw your post I knew I made the right call not bothering.

Previous to my post or not is irrelevant! With two LL logos layered on top of each other on the main picture, it was obvious this was fraud or a sting operation. All the red flags were there without the need of a Google search.

As for "I made the right call", the bad call started by texting or emailing that person and made worst by driving there. If this was indeed a sting operation, you can bet your phone and plate numbers are now on file. And while you dodged a bullet this time, it may not be the same the next. 

A422CED0-BB1E-4BA5-A810-4AFBCF36C888.jpg

Ahh I wondered what you meant by the double ll logo. Once again, Appreciate the investigating you do it gives people the ability to make smart choices with it, or not.  

I didn’t have as keen as eye as you did for the logo, so I didn’t have the obvious tip off you did. So criticize all you want, (about before or after seeing your post) obviously a bit inexperienced Compared to you, hence why your info is always useful for me.  protection on number and plates is taken. 

If you want to chastise people for what they do with The information feel free. although to just blanket shout everyone made the wrong call cuz they should have saw the double ll logo is assuming everyone is experienced at spotting fake ads as you.

Next time I won’t bother to write in what I saw and we will just go with whatever you say and close down the topic. No point being criticized for putting in info for others. I know to bow out though cuz mine is a lot less useful then yours. 

1 hour ago, Freddyguy123321 said:

If you want to chastise people for what they do with The information feel free. although to just blanket shout everyone made the wrong call cuz they should have saw the double ll logo is assuming everyone is experienced at spotting fake ads as you.

To be clear, my comment was for all who may consider TOFTT for this type of ad. I apologize if you feel singled out, but too many don't seem to understand the risks and consequences of meeting random strangers for illegal activities.

I'm not a lawyer and not a hacker, but I can read and follow online tutorials. I did plenty of stupid and dangerous things in the 20+ years I met providers and it took a few serious scares to motivate myself to learn things. When I started there were no online tools, but the purchase of sexual services was not illegal. As long you avoided incall locations and didn't solicit those services, you were protected.

Since Dec 2014, things have changes a lot. But on the good side, it never been easier to verify someone online and minimize chances of getting a badge or gun in your face. But I constantly read posts of people complaining of fraud after or "bait and switch" for self-inflicted situations.

I gave a lot of my time and I gave all the hints and tools to do what I do. 

To all, have a great day and play safe.