It’s been awhile since I’ve been here.  Last year I had met Teeny Naomi in Halifax and she was fantastic .  She’s a very petite CBC. 

I was wondering if anyone knows if she is still active,  I haven’t seen her advertise at all since then.   If I remember she had Skype as well,  this would be great during these times 

cheers 

Can’t say that I have. Apologize for hopping on your thread, but has anyone had the opportunity to experience Lucy from LL post today ? She seems like she’d be a lot of fun. Can anyone out there share any experiences etc on her? Thinking of seeing her next week. 
Cheers

Czar

Guest onepound
7 hours ago, funinbed said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve been here.  Last year I had met Teeny Naomi in Halifax and she was fantastic .  She’s a very petite CBC. 

I was wondering if anyone knows if she is still active,  I haven’t seen her advertise at all since then.   If I remember she had Skype as well,  this would be great during these times 

cheers 

I haven’t seen teeny Naomi post in quite some time. She was great - petite and super cute . 

what is CBC? 

I sent you a DM fun.